What Happens When you Have A Baby??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minime1

Reaction score
Hi

Im 12 weeks pregnant and really happy and excited!!!

I have been renting a room in a salon for 2 years and have slowly built up a regular customer base from nothing, I have spent so much time and effort in developing the business, :hug:my rent is only £40 pounds a week which is really fab ,so i could go down from 5 days to say 2 or 3 days so i cover my bills and rent, i think i would do this in my last 3 months of being pregnant.
I have so many questions about what i should do.

I just wondered if any one else has been in this situated, did your customers come back?, did you have to start all over again?
i will need to go back to work as there won't be enough money on 1 wage from my partner.

Hi

I just wanted to say congratulations on you'r happy news.

Angela:hug:

Congratulations

Work out when you plan on finishing work [ week before due ? ] - the amount of time off you will be taking after bubs born [ 1 - 2mnths ? ] - & return date.

You have the option & time now to canvas/ interview a suitable relief tech or 2?.
A commision agreement maybe?
It would be a shame to have to rebuild a clientele when you already have a nice venture already in place.

All the best what ever you deciede

XX J XX

hi that makes sense, finding some one to step in while im on matenity leave, this could develop the business even more especially if i find some one who has different skills from me, bring something new to the business,
thanks for the advise.

:hug:

Just wanted to say "Congratulations"!!!! Hope you can sort something out!!! :hug: :)

Latest posts

Back