What has everyone been spoilt with on Valentine's?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abbie101

Reaction score
There's me buying my boyfriend a few sweets and a card and I've woke up to a remote control car (I wanted a car and this is his idea of buying me one), bunch of roses, a massive teddy, chocolate his said his got me something else in his car but can't have it till later and his taking me out tonight for food but I have no idea where..... I feel really right now :/.
Whats have all your lovely partners spoilt you with?

Haha I won't have anything! My fella is not romantic and we agreed not to bother with valentines! Just have a takeaway and watch a film later!! Though secretly I'd like him to get me a card or something! Not holding my breath lol

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Haha I won't have anything! My fella is not romantic and we agreed not to bother with valentines! Just have a takeaway and watch a film later!! Though secretly I'd like him to get me a card or something! Not holding my breath lol

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Haha well the last 2 years that's all we've done, got each other a card then had a takeaway an a film so i was surprised to see all this this morning haha :) xx

lvIAiGL.png

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not really bothered about valentines day and asked my husband not to get me anything, but he can't help himself. I got thorntons Chocs, lottery ticket and a single red rose before he left for work, which was sweet.

But now I have to go get him a card at least lol!

Last edited:
We don't normally do valentines day but I got my husband a mug, chocolates and I'm cooking him a nice meal tonight once the kids are in bed.
So far I've got a poorly child for valentines x

Well I need some urgent advice...we decided no presents but my husband got me a really expensive purse this morning and feel bad as I just got him a card??

I now feel guilty but he reassures me he doesn't want anything from me....it for men to spoil thier ladies? Should I rush to the shops or not? Was going to treat him to a bit of lunch tomorrow ?

Last year was our first valentines day together so we went all out.
This year we said lets not bother we are going on holiday soon.
What's he done?! He bought me a pop rose card and 300 on DVD.
Looks like a lunch time dash to Tesco's!

Well I need some urgent advice...we decided no presents but my husband got me a really expensive purse this morning and feel bad as I just got him a card??

I now feel guilty but he reassures me he doesn't want anything from me....it for men to spoil thier ladies? Should I rush to the shops or not? Was going to treat him to a bit of lunch tomorrow ?

If I was you either just agree with he doesn't want anything or buy him a bottle of something he drinks? Or take him for lunch like you said? Or treat him to a nice night in with film takeaway/cook his fave meal and just have a nice night in together :) xx

We just do cards after 10 yrs together and 2 kids. This year he has scattered tiny red glitter hearts all over our landing and bedroom! I didnt know weather to kiss him or slap him! I hoovered all the bloody house yesterday and they are everywhere! ♡♥♡♥ Lol.x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek mobile app

We just do cards after 10 yrs together and 2 kids. This year he has scattered tiny red glitter hearts all over our landing and bedroom! I didnt know weather to kiss him or slap him! I hoovered all the bloody house yesterday and they are everywhere! ♡♥♡♥ Lol.x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hahaa id kiss him and then slap him tell him his hoovering it up! Haha xx

If I was you either just agree with he doesn't want anything or buy him a bottle of something he drinks? Or take him for lunch like you said? Or treat him to a nice night in with film takeaway/cook his fave meal and just have a nice night in together :) xx

Thanks Abbie great advice....I am going to a nice bottle of his favourite fizz at lunch time!!! Enjoy your lovely evening sounds like you have been very spoilt xxxxx

My twin girls brought me a cup of tea in bed with bourbon biscuits cut into heart shapes, so sweet of them, & then i came downstairs to find red roses & a card from hubby, we don't usually bother or he buys me a card & i don't bother, but i will go out now & get him something as he got me the roses! oh & something for the girls too x:Love:

Yes, I have a lovely bottle of perfume & flowers... Only he has bought one that looks similar but isn't the one I like... & of course he doesn't have the receipt :( he got kitchen knives & a trip to ann summers. Xx

Mine didn't bother buying flowers but bought me the new additives instead!!! Yay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I haven't hot anything yet :/ last year he went all out for our 1st valentines. But can't say I expect much as he's on a plane as he's working away for 6 weeks :/ but at lest I can eat the choc go got him now :)

Haha my hubster doesnt believe in valentines day but did tell me hed got some roses at home for me - then i remembered its the tin of roses left over from xmas hes on about rofl

This is our first Valentine's day together and i'm not usually much of a vday person, but apparently, he is, lol.

He has bought us an overnight stay at a spa next weekend and has got me a gift (which hasn't arrived yet), a card and a 3 page handwritten letter. How sweet!

I've got him your typical heart and kisses socks, mug and card, as well as an evening cruise on the river thames for two to view the sights with drinks and canapes.

I could get used to this! xx

I bought myself a Pk of biscuits that i love and I'm making myself a chicken stir fry with a naughty bottle of coke to go with it..
16yro has gone to my eldest daughters house for the night for sisterly valentines
Son and daughter In law took me big shopping
Youngest has made me a love picture (then gave it away to daughter in law haha)
I've received a lovely txt from an old friend
Bumped into another friend who I've not seen in a week
And I'm looking forward to a lazy evening and I may even do my nails...
That's how I've been spoilt today by my nearest and dearest :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back