What have I had done?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi geeks :) booked in for this eve to have sp lashes, went there and I don't know what iv had done!!! She didn't separate the lashes to put the extension on, she just combed by lashes and then put them on, I said oh your doing them differently to how I do them, and she said she finds it's easier and quicker this way. Is this another trchnique that im unaware of of are these the express lashes? If so will they last me the 2 weeks for my holiday??? Thanks!

Ps sorry for essay

Can u upload a pic ??

Hi geeks :) booked in for this eve to have sp lashes, went there and I don't know what iv had done!!! She didn't separate the lashes to put the extension on, she just combed by lashes and then put them on, I said oh your doing them differently to how I do them, and she said she finds it's easier and quicker this way. Is this another trchnique that im unaware of of are these the express lashes? If so will they last me the 2 weeks for my holiday??? Thanks!

Ps sorry for essay

I had someone do mine like this. Two weeks later i was in agone, with a swollen and bruised eyelid, couldnt blink and had to cut them out as couldnt even remove them with remover due to pain!. The lashes that i had pulled out were comming out with 5-6 of my own, and obviously it took me a while to get my natural ones sorted to a normal state.:-/.
Unless these were express and she didnt use semi perm glue, you will be in the same situation as i was :(

Jurate xx

Yes they sound like the express version.
She should be asking you to return in 10-14 days to have them removed.
Otherwise you're going to be in some discomfort! x

Definitely sounds like express lashes. Same lashes & same glue as SP lashes but with no isolation so they need to removed after 2 weeks.

Express lashes are a great treatment. As long as you are not being charged for SP lashes and the therapist makes you aware that the MUST be removed after 2 weeks.

Thanks guys! Think iv managed to do pics!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339831817.923569.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339831817.923569.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 319
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339831840.257715.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339831840.257715.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 325
Also they would normally have been £50, but were on offer for £30! And she didn't say anything about taking them off!!!!

Also they would normally have been £50, but were on offer for £30! And she didn't say anything about taking them off!!!!

Give her a call and ask her about removing them :)

they are express lashes, i personally prefer express lashes as i like them really full and layered.
I only ever have them on for a holiday and always remove them within a two week period.
they should last you your holiday but make sure you get them removed properly otherwise they will damage your lashes.

claire xx

Latest posts

Back