What have I missed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerinse

Reaction score
Been away for 10 days come back to Vidal Sassoon has died and Donna summers!!

Anything else I've missed in hair industry?

Been away for 10 days come back to Vidal Sassoon has died and Donna summers!!

Anything else I've missed in hair industry?

Welcome home blue! Hope you had a good holiday ;)

Welcome home blue! Hope you had a good holiday ;)

Good? I've got frost bite after landing in manc as it has been 42 degrees out there!! and my alcohol Dt's have the shakes!! ;)

Matrix have a new total results repair shampoo & conditioner & leave in conditioner & hair mask.. as well as a new dry shampoo added to the design pulse range :) .. But I'm guessing you may already know that! Xx

Matrix have a new total results repair shampoo & conditioner & leave in conditioner & hair mask.. as well as a new dry shampoo added to the design pulse range :) .. But I'm guessing you may already know that! Xx

I read my monthly promotions offers from salon supplies whilst waiting to take off before I went away ;) lol is it good? Xx

I read my monthly promotions offers from salon supplies whilst waiting to take off before I went away ;) lol is it good? Xx

Lol.. Can't keep away 100% can you! .. Yes it's fab and the repair shampoo smells amazing :) xx

The hair masque is amazing!

The whole repair range is amazing, little more expensive to the rest but fab!! :)

The whole repair range is amazing, little more expensive to the rest but fab!! :)

Little more expensive? .. I've priced the shampoo and conditioner at the same as the others? xxx Is this not the right RRP? Xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Little more expensive? .. I've priced the shampoo and conditioner at the same as the others? Is this not the right RRP? Xx

My retail is 5.95 but I do my repair at 6.95 as its more expensive to buy than the rest, not £1 dearer but coz it's do good, its selling so well :)

My retail is 5.95 but I do my repair at 6.95 as its more expensive to buy than the rest, not £1 dearer but coz it's do good, its selling so well :)

I'll order this in then when I send some stock back x

:-O I must check this when I get back in on Tuesday and up my price! .. The RRP list I got given by my rep said that the total results shampoos and conditioners should be £5.95 (excluding the repair obv), but she told me this was an error and that they should be £4.95? .. I'm a little uncertain on this though.. Can you Geeks let me know what you retail the total results shampoo & cond at please? .. X

You set what you retail them at...matrix only give you a rough idea :0)

Ah ok thank you.. Well repair is going up considering it costs more! (I wasn't aware of that! Didn't even think to check!) xx

Missed you Blue! :)

:-O I must check this when I get back in on Tuesday and up my price! .. The RRP list I got given by my rep said that the total results shampoos and conditioners should be £5.95 (excluding the repair obv), but she told me this was an error and that they should be £4.95? .. I'm a little uncertain on this though.. Can you Geeks let me know what you retail the total results shampoo & cond at please? .. X

They recommend to retail at £4.95 as introductory

They recommend to retail at £4.95 as introductory

Yes I thought this too, £4.95 was an introductory price when the first came out then went up to £5.95 after This x

Omg I love the repair range!!! Also got silk wonder which is pure heaven!! Still to try wonder boost but I know I'll love it! X

I'm having the repair range delivered 2morow I can't wait to try it! :)

I'm having the repair range delivered 2morow I can't wait to try it! :)

Shampoo is lush! Smells like calpol, conditioner makes hair feel like silk! Then use silk wonder after and you've got beautiful hair!!

I've sold all mine already in 4 hours!!

Latest posts

Back