What if I do not PASS CND Foundation??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen78

Reaction score
Hi All

Ive got day 5 looming very soon, although I have been practising its been a hectic 4 weeks apart from nails, what I want to know is if my nerves get the better of me is there a possibility I can fail my practical? I breezed through my written, now Im worried about the final day! Wish I had another few weeks to calm myself!

Breath :) Everyone gets abit worried about the practical assessment and day 5. I'm sure everything will go really well. Just try and get as much practice in as you can. No-one expects you to be an expert. All you can do is do your best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Karen, so they wont expect me to be perfect at it??? I always seem to do okay at home but then make silly mistakes or forget the sequence of things in class! lol

Thanks Karen, so they wont expect me to be perfect at it??? I always seem to do okay at home but then make silly mistakes or forget the sequence of things in class! lol

:eek: After 5 days of training ? Perfect? I don't think so.

Your Foundation Course is just what it says it is; a foundation of information and practical skills on which to build over the next years ... No one will be looking for perfection believe me.

What they will be looking for is control and a demonstration of safe working practices (not abrading the natural nails, COSHH when working with your products etc). The beautiful nails will come along later with more classes and more practice.

If you fail to demonstrate your practical skills adequately, then your certificate would be held back and you would be asked to do your assessment at a later date after more work. Good Luck with it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back