What if you apply your primer and it doesn't turn chalky, it stays wet looking?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitkat68

Reaction score
I know that it is supposed to turn chalky but sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. I am wondering if my few lifting clients are the ones where it doesn't!:rolleyes:

I know that it is supposed to turn chalky but sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. I am wondering if my few lifting clients are the ones where it doesn't!:rolleyes:
Is that acid or acid free primer?

Acid. I use the EZflow primer. However the beauty supply store near me is out of it so I had to buy the OPI primer this time till it comes in.

Well I would say if it were EzFlow primer you are applying too much or not letting it dry for long enough.....I can't speak for the OPI one as I don't know if it's acid or acid free.....the acid free ones don't tend to go chalky white! HTH

Same here, I use the star nails primer to go with fusion acrylic, if I use too much it takes longer to dry chalky, HTH's

OPI makes two different types. Bondex--acidfree & Bondex 2 with 75% methacrylic acid according to the MSDS.

S

Latest posts

Back