What in the heck just happened?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biljana

Reaction score
I dont know where to start :/ I have been waxing men since 2006. I have waxed a LOT of men over these years! Never, never ever did a man EJACULATE all over himself! WTF!? This isnt a new client either, 4-5 times now since January. He always gets a hard on but manages to calm himself down eventually and I can get on with waxing without issues. I am stumped!
So, I gave him paper towel and left the room so he can clean up, went back in and finished the butt crack and quickly left him to get dressed. When he came out I told him that I will give him ONE more chance and that he will learn to control it or he can look for another waxer! He had a total look of shock on his face And apologized. Would you even give him another chance after what happened?

Christ id have no idea how to handle that but well done for keeping your cool and being professional! !

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh my god I can't believe that happened, but to be honest I would sack him as a client. No way would I see him again I just think that that's really over the line. Hope your ok, I'd say your completely in shock xxx

Omg.. I guess he was a satisfied customer lol

Do you think some people enjoy being waxed or is it just something he couldn't control? I have no idea what to say :o

You probably shouldn't do his waxing anymore. On a serious note, I think most men would be far too embarrassed to come back if that happened to them, so if he still tried to return, I would think that there is something wrong there in itself.

This is so funny! Although this is what can happens with these treatments being done by females as apposed to males. You don't see woman in charge in men's communal changing rooms etc its excempt from discrimination as are many others. How young therapists ended up waxing men's cracks and not for seeing theses issues is suprising. You dealt with it well he will probably cancelled which will be a blessing I imagine.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hmmm, I'm not sure I'd give him another chance.
(Not unless I charged him for the happy ending!)

He isn't in it for the waxing dear lol.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

OMG lol i would sack him. Id be mortified. I have had similar issues but without the happy ending iykwim & it makes me feel hideous! Because of this I don't do a great deal of male waxing nowadays. I think 99.9999999% of guys are great but for me it was just the 1 that spoilt it xx

He isn't in it for the waxing dear lol.

I agree!

Biljana, you did well to stay so professional under the circumstances. Hope you are ok :hug:

Omg! I would expect that if that happened most men would apologise immediately, give you your money and run, not let u finish your work!! I think this would make me think he was getting the treatment for more than hair removal :\ I would explain ur not comfortable and ask him to book elsewhere x

Omg I have never heard of that happening I'm glad I don't wax men but well done for being so professional I would have made him dress n get out I don't think I could continue the treatment

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Vida salon

Pfff.. I am still in shock and replaying how else I could have handled it! God forbid my hubby finds out, he would put a ban on male waxing on my spa LOL I have thought ling and hard since I got home, and if/when he calls to rebook I will tell him I can't book him. I dont have it in me to deal with that ever again :(

I will put a disclaimer on my price list: "if you 'finish' your service price will be tripled" That may be a good deterrent!!

Pfff.. I am still in shock and replaying how else I could have handled it! God forbid my hubby finds out, he would put a ban on male waxing on my spa LOL I have thought ling and hard since I got home, and if/when he calls to rebook I will tell him I can't book him. I dont have it in me to deal with that ever again :(

I will put a disclaimer on my price list: "if you 'finish' your service price will be tripled" That may be a good deterrent!!

Or you will get loads more clients :)
Just out of interest so men often get aroused during waxing? I have a freind who does colonics and he says men occasionally get errections but its more a "relfex"

Reactions: Dnx
Or you will get loads more clients :)
Just out of interest so men often get aroused during waxing? I have a freind who does colonics and he says men occasionally get errections but its more a "relfex"

It goes semi during cleansing of the skin but they tend to control themselves pretty good and I assume pain is often a good enough reason not to have a stiffy. That said, I cannot discriminate as I have had women too admit that they can get arroused during the cleansing process. I see it as just another body part with hair that needs to be removed! I always keep my composure and deal with everyone very professionaly

This is so funny! Although this is what can happens with these treatments being done by females as apposed to males. You don't see woman in charge in men's communal changing rooms etc its excempt from discrimination as are many others. How young therapists ended up waxing men's cracks and not for seeing theses issues is suprising. You dealt with it well he will probably cancelled which will be a blessing I imagine.

Gotta disagree. I really don't think it's funny. Also I know plenty of male waxers who get propositioned much more than women waxers..........usually by 'straight' married guys funnily enough.

Gotta disagree. I really don't think it's funny. Also I know plenty of male waxers who get propositioned much more than women waxers..........usually by 'straight' married guys funnily enough.

Funny you should say that!
My Gay male clients often get surprised that they would get an erection. I tell them it is a normal reaction to a human touch and it doesnt bother them as much. However, like I said, if that happens I leave the room and give them time to gain composure and if they cant control it I cancel their treatment.

That's a whole new business venture ;)

They are having hair ripped out there ball sack I don't know how they can get 'happy' let alone do that!!!
I haven't know any female client to get aroused during waxing and when I have had a Hollywood wax I have to say that is the last thing on my mine!!

I guess you would know better than me as don't do sack and crack on men. Ok not funny but the story was written well, that we could only laugh in horror!

I dont know where to start :/ I have been waxing men since 2006. I have waxed a LOT of men over these years! Never, never ever did a man EJACULATE all over himself! WTF!? This isnt a new client either, 4-5 times now since January. He always gets a hard on but manages to calm himself down eventually and I can get on with waxing without issues. I am stumped!
So, I gave him paper towel and left the room so he can clean up, went back in and finished the butt crack and quickly left him to get dressed. When he came out I told him that I will give him ONE more chance and that he will learn to control it or he can look for another waxer! He had a total look of shock on his face And apologized. Would you even give him another chance after what happened?

I wouldn't have even give him a second chance never mind another. Ugh. Totally unacceptable and disgusting behaviour. :eek: Dirty git.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back