what is a BMW?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mannipatch

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what a BMW is Thanks

Can someone please tell me what a BMW is Thanks

a car ?

or do you mean POW, thats paint on white, a thin but highly pigmented white gel.

dunno....bloody moaning women...??

:lol: i just realise what you meant, i think its bitching moaning and whingeing:lol:

thanks, did not know what it meant, i do now

I thought that it meant

BIG MANS WILLY !!!!!:)

maybe valencianails can tell us...i saw it written in on of her posts and was wondering the same thing!

Perhaps you mean BTW ... by the way?

thanks susan and sandi!!

Oh, So, we could use it for 'Bloke' too! him in doors for instance, hehe

Well for many years I have know it to refer to a certain mans willy. Think that is a London thing that has been said for years, as if I ask all my friends they answer the same. But I know that teenagers are now using the letters BMW to refer to a sexual act. In East London no one refers to a BMW car as a BMW it is always BM or Bimmer. So what the letters BMW stand for will depend on where you are.

Well for many years I have know it to refer to a certain mans willy. Think that is a London thing that has been said for years, as if I ask all my friends they answer the same. But I know that teenagers are now using the letters BMW to refer to a sexual act. In East London no one refers to a BMW car as a BMW it is always BM or Bimmer. So what the letters BMW stand for will depend on where you are.

:lol: i think the original question was in reference to the meaning of BMW on this site only .... and sandy has explained it means..Bitching, Moaning, Wingeing. :)

I think it has now been answered. No point revisiting it with other suggestions LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back