What is best Shellac, Gel FX or Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Girl enhance

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've currently been using Gel FX that I absolutely love and it lasts a good 6 weeks on the toes before top up, but on the fingers I'm not so sure it chips quite quick, within a week really. I'm now stocking gellish and have done a couple of clients this week, o far they all love it, but I was wondering if there was anyone who could give me a bit more info on Gellish? How long should it last on fingers - Says 14 days on the packaging but I don't believe it :)
Also has anyone used all 3 brands and have a favourite?
I was wondering if I should try shellac also.

I don't mind paying the money and buying the most expensive brand Ijust want the most longest lasting gel/polish :)

Michelle
Girl. Enhance. | Hair Extensions, Nails and Spray Tans in Leighton Buzzard, Milton Keynes, Hemel Hempstead and surrounding areas

Probably the best thing to do is use the search facility on the sight and type in key words/phrases.....the wealth of knowledge is incredible and I'm sure you will come across plenty of information to cover the questions you have asked.
Hope this helps,
Kiki x

Latest posts

Back