What is CND Plexi Pop Nail Varnish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Foxy67

Reaction score
Just seen this advertised on eBay, although I haven't seen on S2. Is this an old product or is "the cat out of the bag"?

pure

Reaction score
If you google it this is the old CND varnish back in 2008!! Very old lol

Foxy67

Reaction score
If you google it this is the old CND varnish back in 2008!! Very old lol
Ah great thanks. Never seen it before, just wondered what it was :o

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
Ah great thanks. Never seen it before, just wondered what it was :o
It is an old polish colour. You are kidding me that someone is selling a bottle of polish that is 5 years old?? One reason I never look on ebay !! Shiesters !!

Melissa82

Reaction score
It is an old polish colour. You are kidding me that someone is selling a bottle of polish that is 5 years old?? One reason I never look on ebay !! Shiesters !!
You think that's bad? The local beauty supply (Cosmoprof) is selling extremely old bottles of Moxie liquid. You know the old bottles with the graffiti looking art work? I have seen it in two locations now. Really irks me. I brought it to their attention and they just say they'll ask their boss about it...

Foxy67

Reaction score
Gigi, they are selling it as various sets. I was actually looking for cND sculpting forms as they run out in S2, and don't know anywhere else that sells it.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
Gigi, they are selling it as various sets. I was actually looking for cND sculpting forms as they run out in S2, and don't know anywhere else that sells it.
Have you tried any other of the S2 distributor partners?
Ellisons, Fingertips in Scotland, Manchester or Bournemouth? I know it's a pain but I'm sure there are some around. All the distributor partners and their emails are listed on the S2 websit or in the latest catalog. Better than going to fleabay. :hug:

Foxy67

Reaction score
Have you tried any other of the S2 distributor partners?
Ellisons, Fingertips in Scotland, Manchester or Bournemouth? I know it's a pain but I'm sure there are some around. All the distributor partners and their emails are listed on the S2 websit or in the latest catalog. Better than going to fleabay. :hug:
I tried Ellisons, but completely forgot the others. I will give them a call on Monday. Thanks for your help::D

Devonnaydf

Reaction score
You think that's bad? The local beauty supply (Cosmoprof) is selling extremely old bottles of Moxie liquid. You know the old bottles with the graffiti looking art work? I have seen it in two locations now. Really irks me. I brought it to their attention and they just say they'll ask their boss about it...
That doesn't surprise me! I purchased a pot of Brisa Pure Pink, got it home only to find it had turned orange. After inspecting the pot, I realized it must have been old product. I returned it, explaining to the manager that Brisa Pure Pink shouldn't be orange. I checked all the pots (6 total) and they were all orange too. Told her she really needed to take these off the shelf and return them cause they were bad. She said she would order some new pots. I returned 2-3 weeks later, and guess what? The old orange pots of Brisa were still on the shelf! By this time, I was pretty mad as I was pretty low on Pure Pink. I brought it to another employee's attention, she removed them all and promised to order a new batch. They got the new pots in the following week.
I think my Cosmoprof still has the Moxie liquid also, it's on a Clearance shelf, but still!

Latest posts