What is difference with cream wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treasure99

Reaction score
Usually use honey wax, I got some cream wax for sensitive skin from Capital but it just doesn't do the job!

Used it for brows twice today and ended up having to tweeze loads of hair as it was just not taking hair out!

What is the big difference with this wax?

Any ideas pls?

I would love to know the differences also! At college we just use honey wax but there's all these types!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

i also would like to know :green:

The main reason hair on an eye brow would be left behind to this extent is because there is too much of a film between the wax and the hair.

Was the brow nice and clean, not sweaty or make up left behind and if you used an oil it was as thin as can be?

The wax wasn't too cool?

Jacqui xx

Ive always used honey wax but recently bought a couple of tea tree creme wax just to see what its like and i couldnt get on with it either..and cant wait til it goes so i can get back to honey :) Found it so gloopy and messy whichever temperature i used. hth xx

I use creme wax and as long as there is not to much oil on the skin and the wax is the right consistency(temp) have had no problems....I do tend to giv a quick dab of the skin to remove any extra oil as u really do not need much. I do use hot wax for eyebrows tho instead of my creme as it's much easier to work with but a little messy when ur 1st starting out lol xxx

I use creme wax and as long as there is not to much oil on the skin and the wax is the right consistency(temp) have had no problems....I do tend to giv a quick dab of the skin to remove any extra oil as u really do not need much. I do use hot wax for eyebrows tho instead of my creme as it's much easier to work with but a little messy when ur 1st starting out lol xxx
Ditto...I do the same. I use a creme strip wax without any problems. It does take a bit of getting used to though.

I only use hot wax on the face.

Latest posts

Back