What is going on with this wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam@mps

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Have any of you used the Cirépil Tendre Coton strip wax? I don't know what the heck is going on with this wax but it wasn't good. I normally use crystal ocean and it's brill, but I thought id have a change. It brings the hair out (mostly) once you finally get the stuff off the skin. What an awkward wax.

If anyone has recommendations for a hot wax that sets fast that would be great, currently used Euro Blonde by Cirépil, it's good, but is there better?
Thank you x

Hi lovely!!
I used to use cirepil too but we’ve since transferred over to “just wax” the pink bag, blue bag or orange are all absolutely amazing. I wouldn’t look back now xx

Hi lovely!!
I used to use cirepil too but we’ve since transferred over to “just wax” the pink bag, blue bag or orange are all absolutely amazing. I wouldn’t look back now xx

Agree with the just wax blue vegan bag, its excellent. I used to use just wax as a new waxer and always used adam and eve after that but Ive switched back

Latest posts

Back