What is in your opinion the best shampoo?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joico is the only one for me, i have bleached blond hair, and this shampoo has made it possible for me to keep my bright blond colour

I am answering with out having read any responses. My favorite shampoo is Hydration Shampoo and fave conditioner is Daily Balance both by Eufora International. So beautifully green (for the environment), 80% aloe vera (highest grade) so perfect for scalp and hands that wash the hair too... love love love it!

I am answering with out having read any responses. My favorite shampoo is Hydration Shampoo and fave conditioner is Daily Balance both by Eufora International. So beautifully green (for the environment), 80% aloe vera (highest grade) so perfect for scalp and hands that wash the hair too... love love love it!

Can you buy Eufora through Sweet Squared ?

Marlise

I love the ghd shampoo and conditions, brillant for dry hair..:lol:

Ive used HUNDERDS of shampoos & Conditioners and i love Alterna's New range 10 its the best range ever!
Very expensive though,i buy it when i go to America as its way cheaper...

TIGI catwalk oatmeal and honey, smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling great, use all there products. Have lovely shiny locks lol x

Can you buy Eufora through Sweet Squared ?

Marlise

I only just got this but yes Marlise - we aven't pushed or done anything with Eufora yet due to everything we have been doing with CND but it is my next big project xx

GHD or Supermarkets Aussie!!

pureology and nanoworks also pureology, awsome product but could smell more feminine

I'm in love with Paul Mitchell shampoo, the tea tree and shampoo2 are just gorgeous

Latest posts

Back