What is it about your man that makes you know he's the right one for you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaxGirl

Reaction score
How did you know your man was the right one for you?

Is there anything in particular in his character, or the way he behaves or is it something he has done for you?

All of those things.

He makes me happier than anyone else ever has. He makes me laugh all the time. He is kind and lovely. I am the most important thing in his life and he shows me that everday.

He was my best friend, knew all about my life, my past and never pitied me or judged me. He made me feel safe to be myself. We married at 19 and almost 10 years later we are still going strong so we can't have been wrong about how we felt. I think when people say "you just know" you really do.

Brings out the best in me, god i feel so cheesy haha... lets just say ive been known for my fiery temper and it's calmed down alot since being with him. And i trust him implicitly. With everything... something I've never had with.anyone else

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

He has always made me feel good about myself even when heavily pregnant. He makes me laugh more than anyone and he finds me really funny. He always tells me I look great and he is simply the kindest most loving person I know. One of my friends said "he seems so kind - the sort of person I'd turn to in a crisis".

28 years and counting.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Seeing his smile makes everything worth it.. He understands me completely, and I still get butterflies 5 years on.

God I love my husbster.

feeling the love ladies! lol

I love hearing happy healthy relationship stories

im terrible at this stuff so indecisive and feel like im looking for a sign that he is or isn't the right one for me haha and the clock is ticking all the time!

im terrible at this stuff so indecisive and feel like im looking for a sign that he is or isn't the right one for me haha and the clock is ticking all the time!

Why don't you just live for the moment and enjoy yourself atm? :)

We met when we were both working in awful jobs in the same shopping centre I met him my first day there and we swapped numbers and talking to him was the best part of my day. He moved away but we still spoke all the time and when he moved back we met up and it was amazing we had such a good time and never ran out of things to talk about. We are really good for each other he's always there for me even through an operation that's led to 2 years of complications and I'm there for him. We both helped each other build our businesses. I know he's the one because he makes me feel special and treasure and loved and beautiful every single day he makes me smile and laugh. He listens to me and truly cares and I do the same for him. When it's right you do 'just know' as cheesy as it sounds. You know that the other person will love you and support you through thick and thin and you trust them 100%. It comes naturally don't try and force it it can take some couples a long time to realise it. But I truly believe there is at least one person out there got everybody! Enjoy your relationship xxx

Why don't you just live for the moment and enjoy yourself atm? :)

lols ive had a lifetime of fun haha time to get down to the serious stuff now

I just mean dont worry and dont force it? If he is he is if he isnt he isnt... x

I think you'll just know if he is or isn't someone you want to settle down with. Try and relax and enjoy yourself instead of worrying about some hypothetical clock ticking!

The fact that he's working away for 6 months :wink2: :lol:

The fact that he's working away for 6 months :wink2: :lol:

1 week after I met my now husband he went away to work for 4 months, during that time we kept in touch and I remember telling my mum he was the man I would marry :) xxx that was 7 years ago, we are now 6 years married and have a beautiful 4 year old daughter :) i just knew he was the one for me, and part of me loves the fact he works away!!! Every time he gets back from sea I get all giddy like the 1st time I seen him!! (My husband is a babe lol) I can't pinpoint exactly what it was, I just knew he was for me! Xxx

1 week after I met my now husband he went away to work for 4 months, during that time we kept in touch and I remember telling my mum he was the man I would marry :) xxx that was 7 years ago, we are now 6 years married and have a beautiful 4 year old daughter :) i just knew he was the one for me, and part of me loves the fact he works away!!! Every time he gets back from sea I get all giddy like the 1st time I seen him!! (My husband is a babe lol) I can't pinpoint exactly what it was, I just knew he was for me! Xxx

Ahhh :)

I look forward to my husband going away lol!

He makes me feel safe, comfortable, attractive, protected, he gives me a sort of confidence when he is around, i feel more reserved when he isnt there, after 6 years i still spot him looking at me with love in his eyes. I honestly dont know what id do without him. We get married next year i cant wait to say "husband" instead of "boyfriend"

Kind Regards, Ellis :)

Ahhh :)

I look forward to my husband going away lol!

Oh I look forward to that too lol as much as I love him he sometimes forgets I still have to work and that his time off isn't just an excuse to do nothing at all and spend spend spend for a few months!!! Xxx

Oh I look forward to that too lol as much as I love him he sometimes forgets I still have to work and that his time off isn't just an excuse to do nothing at all and spend spend spend for a few months!!! Xxx

I was just having thia conversation with a friend this morning, modern day couples are so used to not seeing each other alot (i work 9am - 5pm, he works 5pm - 1am) we see each other sundays and mondays but we will literally all be killing each other when were retired! After a weeks holiday i come back and im like YAY sofa to myself aha

Kind Regards, Ellis :)

I remember a moment about 2 weeks in (nearly 11 years ago) laying in bed cuddling my fiancé and I had this feeling of, if I let myself, this guy is the one and we'll be together forever. I just knew it. Even on our first date I knew this is it and I'd never had that before.
All these years later and I'm still in love with him as much or more, of course the honeymoon periods gone years ago but he makes me feel complete. I feel a peace and happiness even when he's just sitting watching tv with me. He snapped me out of a dark place and he didn't even try, I just didn't feel that way with him.

He is the only person I have been with that has treated me right and I am basically a female version of him (sense of humour personality) and what I love most is he took on my daughter and treats her like his own

Latest posts

Back