What is it called?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geminikelli

Reaction score
Ok bare with me people am having a total memory block, just sorting out some financial sheets for the accountant and I can't for the life of me think of what it is called even if it is infact a document that has a name..

I have drawn up a spreadsheet with all the expenses (yearly) then broke it down to daily weekly etc and then how much minimum we have to take daily then a few columns of net profit percentages.

Please help me before I burst with frustration... Full of cold, one annoying terrible two child and a 3 yr old just out of hospital yesterday.. Stressed and brain is frazzled and not working.. It's on the tip of my tongue xxx

Weekly takings forecast?

Profit & loss?

Cash flow projection?

My accountant does my books in house every 5/6 weeks, and next year it's all being transferred onto Sage when I get a salon laptop. Do you keep a log of what you do daily? Retail, cash, card & expenses x

Balance sheet
x

Why don't you invest in a computer software system for the salon? Apart from all the other amazing things it lets you do easily, one of the great features would be to have all your financial information at the click of a button, no spreadsheets to produce and hrs saved to spend with your lovely family.

We use Platinum Software and it has saved me hrs of time as well as enhanced my business. I email my Financial reports to my account direct from the system and that's all that he needs....

Latest posts

Back