What is Mongolian hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
What is the difference between Mongolian and remy? Is it better quality?

Mongolian hair is from Mongolians

Regular remy is Indian hair

In a word: Marketing.
Mongolian hair is marketed as more durable than Chinese and lighter than Indian.
The term “REMY” refers to the characteristics of the hair and the method used to manufacture the hair extensions Basically it all needs to be unilateral (going in the same direction) or it will start to get tangled, frizzy and start shedding pretty quick. . Most commonly it's Indian but can also be Asian or European. There is a big push in Russian and south east Asia hair at the moment.
Mongolian hair like any other extension can be Remy.
You can name almost any country and there will be claims of the shiniest softest most natural, virgin hair.

Mongolian hair is from Mongolians

Regular remy is Indian hair
I know that... I was asking if the quality and life Span is different

We get nine months wear minimum out of Mongolian some clients reapply for over a year

I know that... I was asking if the quality and life Span is different

Ah right, Mongolian hair tends to be slightly coarser than Indian but its much shinier and smoother. As cheryl says it'll last longer than indian hair; due to the fact its stronger.

Transform do Mongolian, their based in Swansea too so you could go to her and see for yourself before buying, I currently have both remy & Mongolian from transform in my hair right now, their a different texture to each other, the Mongolian is definatley going to last a very very long time it's beautiful

Pencoed... I think that's Swansea... Bridgend? Is that Swansea? Lol :confused: pencoed she's in tho :)

@cheryl1 do you by any chance have a picture of the ice white Mongolian I could see please?

Latest posts

Back