What is most important to you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuan

Reaction score
Imagine yourself as a client. What are some things that you must have in order to be a satisfied client?

Speed? Price? How the nails look when done? Friendly staff? Relationship with the tech? Customer service? Personalization?

1. How the nails look when done
2. Customer Service
3. Relationship with tech/friendly staff
4. Price
5. Speed
6. Personalisation

1) Longevity - no lifting, well structured
2) Knowledgeable staff
3) Friendly chatty staff
4) Price

1) How the nails look when done. On my own hands, I love getting unique, custom designs/hand painted designs etc, and so finding a tech that does this would (if I didnt do my own) be my priority.
2) As Trinity said, longevity. It would be boring to have to come back for repairs frequently. Accidents can happen, but if it's a regular occurence with lifting/breakage, then I would consider my options...
3) I don't like feeling rushed, either as a client or as a tech. A rushed environment would not be ideal for me.
4) I'm not a big chatter, and whenever I am getting a service I prefer to just kind of escape into myself and be quiet and relax. I am probably in the minority about this though. But when I'm getting any kind of service, I prefer a professional who can read those cues and not keep forcing conversation on me.
5) Price vs quality. Many techs charge an arm and a leg for just mediocre quality nails. I am OK with paying for a service, but the quality should reflect the price, and vice versa (I wouldn't go and expect perfect instagram nails from a new trainee who charges student prices, for example, but trust me. SOME people do! lol).

1. cleanliness, attention to hygiene and safety - nothing, absolutely nothing will make up for poor sanitation procedures
2. how the nails look (and feel)
3. how long they last
4. price/value
5. efficiency

1. Hygiene and cleanliness sanitization.
2. Nails that look great and last.
3. Client service and personality/relationship with the tech.
4. Price for value. I'm willing to pay high prices, but the nails have to rock!
5. Time. I would rather spend 2 hours with an awesome tech who is my friend and get nails that slay than be rushed through a set of mediocre nails with someone who isn't friendly and be out in an hour.

I find this thread really interesting as, as a tech myself, I constantly beat myself up about how long it takes to do a service. By the look of these answers it seems that time falls low on the priorities list. Hmmm...

Latest posts

Back