What is my natural colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kamij

Reaction score
Hi! I'm trying to figure out what level/tone my natural colour is as I'm thinking of going back to it. But I havent been my natural colour in a long time and just want to figure out what it would look like/if i would like it. I've attached photos of my roots right now. As you can see there's quite a lot of grey in them! But if you could guess as to what level and tone the brown is that would be great. My own guess is 5 or 6 ash but I'm not a hairdresser, just someone who likes to learn about hair

I had planned to go a very light ashy blonde from dyed dark hair. As you can see I've had a few rounds of highlights. I've decided against it though as I feel it's damaging my hair. I'm also not liking the colour right now. I know i might like the lighter cool blonde if I achieved it. But no idea how long that would take. Would be curious on ideas on that too (e.g. if it would only take one more round of highlights I might reconsider!)
At the moment though thinking of going back to my natural colour but leaving in some of the blondish bits in a balyage style

I won't be getting my hair done either way till after lockdown obviously. But just want to make a plan while I've got time on my hands
20200503_173547_compress43.jpg
Thanks

Latest posts

Back