What is ok to take on flight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparklybits

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Just a quick question.

I am off on my well earned hols on tuesday and need to keep the twins amused throught the flight.

The question is are we allowed to take a portable/hand held dvd player on board the flight to keep the little darling amudsed.:rolleyes:

Hi geeks

Just a quick question.

I am off on my well earned hols on tuesday and need to keep the twins amused throught the flight.

The question is are we allowed to take a portable/hand held dvd player on board the flight to keep the little darling amudsed.:rolleyes:

where are you flying from - do they have this info on the airports website?

Could you maybe confirm it with the tour operator? I would have thought the dvd player would have been ok, i know they are well hot on ONE peice of hand luggage ...certain liquids etc etc

amb x

where are you flying from - do they have this info on the airports website?

Could you maybe confirm it with the tour operator? I would have thought the dvd player would have been ok, i know they are well hot on ONE peice of hand luggage ...certain liquids etc etc

amb x

Flying from prestwick to Tenerife

And thank you I will try the web site as it is a custom made hol

just had a BRIEF look on the airport website - i cant see anything / anywhere thats tells you what you can and cannot take.

I'd ring them best to be safe than sorry chicken

amb x

Pretty sure it's ok to take a dvd player. You won't be able to use it during take off and landing, but can use it during the flight. However, check the airline's website. It should tell you.

thanks luvy

I didnt say my little darlings are 3 going on 33:green:

thats why nan is going to. always best to have a back up plan in case the mommy can take it:lol:

i know when i took my grandaughter on hol to spain with me, i wasnt allowed to take anything on board with me - so she had to sit bored to death - thankfully it was a short flight (2 hours).

who ya flying with hunny

i know when i took my grandaughter on hol to spain with me, i wasnt allowed to take anything on board with me - so she had to sit bored to death - thankfully it was a short flight (2 hours).

who ya flying with hunny

a spanish air line LTE but have bin told they are ok.

When I flew home a couple of weeks ago on an LTE flight there was a little girl watching a dvd player, so you should be ok.:)

I always use my laptop on flights to Cyprus...a DVD player should be OK

we went to tenerife in may and yes loads of kids on board with dvd players (in fact our kids were moaning cos 'they were the only ones without one' lolol), as long as you dont use them during takeoff and landing im sure its ok, but again might vary with diff airlines,

hope you get the go ahead hun, makes the journey sooooo much easier

xxxx

Thank you all

Will be back for a chat when I get home
:hug:

i was wondering about this as i go to Bulgaria on the 20th (circumstances provalling)

will check manchester Airport website as i know you can no longer get dropped off out side the terminal due to what happened in Glasgow.

when i went on hols in may we were allowed to use dvd players they are a god-send with kids

Latest posts

Back