what is on your tooties?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niksaki

Reaction score
Just took the french gel (brisa) off my toes today....have had it on for almost a year and a half but were coming into winter here soon so decided to go for something different for once, so i opted for a nude/beige colour. with revitagloss on top, they look preeeety. :lol:
what do ya'll have on your tooties at the moment?
Nic

Just took the french gel (brisa) off my toes today....have had it on for almost a year and a half but were coming into winter here soon so decided to go for something different for once, so i opted for a nude/beige colour. with revitagloss on top, they look preeeety. :lol:
what do ya'll have on your tooties at the moment?
Nic

Have just put acrylic on mine ready for my holiday and the summer.

Ju x

I've got mine french polished, they've lasted 5 weeks so far :green:

Very chipped red varnish. Must give myself a pedi this week.

I've got a clear glitter polish with black and white flicks coming from one of the sidewalls and a little "blob" of silver glitter where the flicks meet.

Lasted about 4 weeks so far, thinking about changing them though! Lots of people have noticed them and still wearing my flip flops although it's raining.

Teri x:hug:

I have just changed mine last night from Voodoo, to Brisa cool pink french and clear rhinestones along the smile! They look lovely!!! I squared off my toenails aswell and the french looks much better on the toes. imho!! xx

Wont be long before I change again though!! Was thinking something pink and glittery!! :)

Voodoo with Northern Lights and a few gems for about a month, so due a change!

Iv got 1 coat of dance usa creative,its been on about 4 weeks now n still look great x

I've got French gels with a crescent of clear crystals on my big toes, courtesy of Naomi (butterfly100)

I did have a french polish, but it was chipped very badly, lol, so last week changed it to a dark chocolately brown. I love my browns polishes. When the sun comes back out, I'll probably go for a bright pink.

my toes are hot pink with pastel hearts and diamontes nail art

i will change them today as i do every week

French polish with white chevrons for a change, in place of white smiles.

Creative bright pink (can't remember name!) with a row of eight silver diamantes along the base following the cuticle line. Been on two weeks and still looks fresh on! x

A CND enamel -purpley colour, can't remember what it is called with black and silver glitter tiger stripes.

I am weaing Brisa french with a line of flat stones following the smile line did it about 4 weeks ago they still look great!

Julie xx

Calgel french 01 and 02, with hand painted white daisies on big toes and red gem in the centre of daisy. Ready for a change this week, going to do bright orange xx

well up untill 2 weeks ago , I had graphix glitter illusions on my toenails,
then I had cnd's breathless enamel.
and last night I did this ........
lol

Attachments

• Picture 739.jpg
    Picture 739.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 156
well up untill 2 weeks ago , I had graphix glitter illusions on my toenails,
then I had cnd's breathless enamel.
and last night I did this ........
lol

I am in love with your toes!!!! lol. are the flowers freehand are airbrushed?

the flowers are foils hun xxxx

ooooo i like them emmsy!

got opi bright pink on mine, its lasted about 4 weeks but i think im ready for a change! im thinking something glittery!

Latest posts

Back