What is POPITS/POPLTS

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idonails

Reaction score
I'm here in Florida and have no idea what this product is, would someone please let me know? Thanks.

Use the search facility at the top of this page, type in popits and you will find several threads all about popits hth

Hi , if you read The next big thing thread you'll find out all about it , and there is a free demonstration workshop on running this week only in Leeds.
Gigi all the way from spain is introducing PopITs to all of us over in the UK :green:
:hug: x

I have done a search for threads and still don't get the jist!
Can someone who has the time and patience explain in simple terms, lol. :green:

ღMandyღ;667748 said:

A lot of us don't actually really know ourselves as we have'nt been to the demo. I think the jist of it is that it is a new application method that allows the technician to create the nail within a sort of see through cast which is then placed on to the natural nail after prep etc. Hence the name Poppit, you pop it on and then peel the poppit off leaving a gel or l&p nail enhanement. Gigi would like to demonstrate the application herself so that we all get first hand knowledge rather than the info getting filtered or confused. If you read the other threads there is a lot of info on them as a lot of the people posting have actually been to the demo (unlike myself) :irked:. As I said that is just the jist of it but there is a lot more to find out and Gigi may be putting a tutorial on here when she has finished the demo week.

HTH x

ღMandyღ;667748 said:

Hi yes , they are quite long threads but they are about a new application method for gels and L&P,

if you go to the top of this page and on to navigation , then forum , then nail geek section then you will find the thread The next big thing application method
hope this helps :hug: x

I am going to close this thread for now as we seem to be on Popit thread overload. Have a look at the other threads and read right through them, the info is there if you read up on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back