What is the best LED/UV lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salon angel

Reaction score
Hi,
We currently use the OPI dual cure lamps in the salon and have always used the OPI lamps. We found that since they changed from the black lamps to the newer white ones, we have been having so many more issues with the thumbs not curing but just had to put up with it! One of the lamps power leads has finally broken and it’s a nightmare to get a replacement one!!! For the amount of money the OPI ones cost, I am disappointed with the design way it works!
I am wanting to know what other brand lamps other salons use that are good quality and which ones you would all recommend please!

Looking forward to peoples opinions and recommendations...

I already saw and read this thread but I wanted other people’s recommendations and what they are using

Are you planning to change your gel brand too?

Its hard to say which is best. But in general the lamp of that gel brand is best to cure the gel properly.

In the real world, different lamps are used to cure different gels. So what I do is I buy the CND LED lamp. Based on my research, I have more confidence in this lamp's curing ability to be a universal lamp.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back