What is the best way to create beautiful enhancements?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLUSKERM

Reaction score
Hello , i am just interested to know what every ones opinions are on creating the best possible nail enhancements, is it how long it takes? is it how little filing you do? is it creating the form with the brush rather than filing in the shape? i guess it is all about what situation you are in , salons need to create nails within a schedule,so how do you get a balance between beauty and practicality? i am thinking i need to be quicker! but i want to create lovely nails but i want them to last! Any advice greatly apreciated.

I was taught to sculpt with the brush not with the file.. so from early on I learnt not to over use product and to get the application right... salons times.. cant answer that one sorry.. I take as much time as i need to create a perfect nail.

The best way to create beautiful enhancements is to practise practise practise!! Having said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, clients have varying ideas of how their nails should look so I would say that as long as the client thinks they're beautiful, job done.

My own personal idea of a beautiful enhancement is one that looks very natural, with a thin free edge and nicely shaped apex and the line of light is perfect. Let you know when I have got there ha ha.

Take a look in the geek gallery at some of the grand masters work and you will see what I mean.
Charlotte

I prefer them natural looking , but they dont seem to last! So i tend to go a bit thicker and compromise what i think looks best! :)

The best way to create beautiful enhancements is to practise practise practise!! Having said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, clients have varying ideas of how their nails should look so I would say that as long as the client thinks they're beautiful, job done.

My own personal idea of a beautiful enhancement is one that looks very natural, with a thin free edge and nicely shaped apex and the line of light is perfect. Let you know when I have got there ha ha.

Take a look in the geek gallery at some of the grand masters work and you will see what I mean.
Charlotte

I couldn't agree more Charlotte.

They way I like to creat mine is through the revers application to create perfect smile lines every time.:hug:

Latest posts

Back