What is the next course after foundation?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g5m_sh

Reaction score
Hiya!

I was just wondering if any one knows what the next course is after the CND foundation course and how long you have to wait till you do your next one.

I have a booklet of all the courses but am not sure what order they go in!

xx

What did your education ambassador recomend for you hun ?

She didnt!!

Do you think i should just ask her?

x

Yeah i do,she knows what level you are at and would be able to recomend where to progress and when . hth's x

I was recommended a skill building after Foundation and then onto all the pre masters classes.

hth

I did Brisa gels,,,,and my next one is going to be rebalance. I suppose it all depends on the individual and how they get on with each part of the training.
Good luck on whatever you decide

Thanks every one!

My Trainer has recomended to do the Creative Spa course but i am not sure if i can handle feet!

hehe...

xx

Id practice for a while hun, then see how your getting on and if you are progressing, then maybe book yourself a skillbuilding class?

xxx

hi,
i have not long done my foundation and i am doing the creative spa next as you dont have to wait to do this, this is what my educator advised me to do. I think i will do the gels course after this but i think you have to wait six months after your foundation to do this, i dont think i will do this though until i have got the L&P sussed, (still not quite as good as i'd like it to be, need to practise alot more i think!!!)

sian x

to be fair doing your spa is a really good day and wont harm with regards to prep work tho if i was you i'd hold on your brisa until you get acrylics!!
i did my gel conversion after my tips and troubleshooting and it fried my head cause its totally opposite when doing a french and different to work with!! as for the six month thing not sure about it youve just got to go with what feels right for you and like others have said chat to your ambassador!! good luck!!:)

Latest posts

Back