What is the worst thing you did at school?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

An*Gel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
I was chatting to some old friends on Facebook a few weeks ago and ended up in stitches laughing when we thought of some of the things we got up to back in the day (it was over 20 years ago now... eeekk)

From getting caught smoking in the loos to putting pebbles in the lock of the Business studies door so the teacher couldn't open it (we got in BIG trouble for that one)

But I think the worst one was when one of our friends from another school bunked off and we brought her into our Art class (we had a navy uniform and hers was similar)

The Art teacher was a bit ditzy and she introduced herself as the new girl Gemma Grogan.... her real name was Emma Wogan (I nearly wet myself with laughter that day):lol:

She spent the whole class with us, but he wasn't as ditzy as we thought because he added her name to the class register and we got into major trouble the next day when our tutor saw it and we had to fess up:lol::lol:

The funny thing is, I honestly thought I was really good in school and it's only now that I realise how bad I actually was... only wish I could apologise to the poor teachers.

Of course I'm an Angel now!! :)

So come on.... share your stories, I'm sure I wasn't the only one that went to St. Trinians :)

we had two teachers we used to terorise...not really bad stuff but things like playing games where there always had to be one person standing up all classs, shouting spider and tipping our desks then saying it was because we saw a spider, started a rumour about one teacher stealing a frozen turkey from tesco...one of my friends cartwheeled down the class to hand in her homework...

i wasnt personally involved in this but some people in my year got a pic of the head teacher and posted it around with a hitler mushtashe on it...we all got into big trouble for that....

you did think at the time "oh its just a laugh" but now i have massive respect for teachers!!!!xx

In grade school (Catholic school..we went to church every day) I laughed in church and got my hands smacked with a ruler when we got back to the classroom.

In high school (public) I got caught smoking in the ladies room by one of my teachers who just gave me 'the look' and never reported me.

Ahhhh...memories! :)

A friend an I got some booze from our parents cupboard and got drunk in the loo's on non uniform day! Had to try and act normal in geography and had a massive hang over in the afternoon. Looked at my hand writing the next day in my book it was worse than normal:) we didn't get caught amazingly!:eek:

Oh I was such a dream pupil ((puke))....

I was the one that did all the school plays and dance shows...

I never answered back and always respected my teachers.

But some of them hated me!!! :cry: I always looked older than I was...and I did my hair every day ( it was the 80's...think BIG HAIR ), wore make-up and jewellery...all the things that was banned at school...
but my boyfriend ( hubby now ) would take and pick me up from school so I had to look my best :eek:

and some of the women teachers hated it...especially the gym teacher who fancied my hubby!!!! ( She told me :irked: )

so that was about the extent of my rebellion.

Oh and spinning a bookstand around in the library so the books fell off....that earned me a 10 minute detention..:rolleyes:

Gawd I was boring...

i am feeling really bad now...

i am feeling really bad now...

PMSL!!! I'm loving it.... awh I knew you lot wouldn't let me down.. some great stories there.

Look at us now... so professional, if only the teachers could see how well we turned out:)

I got caught smoking many times, Got send to the head for sniffing tipex lol , Put cling film over the girls toilets etc infact I was always in trouble:irked: We once had a flour fight in the cooking class and got sent home.

God.... it's all coming back to me now LOL

I put the skin of a sausage on my finger and told the Home Economics teacher that I had burnt my finger.. before I could say " ha ha only messing miss" she went a funny colour of white and had my finger under the tap

I got a detention for that one :lol:

Where do I start...

Tampax in the RS teachers tape recorder so they popped out when he opened it (we had to go to the staff room and beg him to come out through the staff room intercom so we didn't get told off by the head teacher!)

Stirring up sandwich spread and water in a bin (the one that looks like sick-bits of carrot and smells strong- we called it baby sick) so that we could pretend someone was ill.

Humming so the Art teacher thought her hearing aid was buzzing (I know now that this is really, really mean-sorry)

I could go on, I went to an all girls boarding school so we had a lot of time on our hands to think up things!

seeing as i went to a mega ruff school its prob best i dont say , lmao ... it will ruin my respectable image !!!
when i was 14 my 21 yr old boyfriend (my mum sooo didnt know :lol: )tried sneaking me outta school by saying he was my brother .. not good seeing as the head knew my brother and copped us red handed !!!
then there was a time i was being picked on in woodwork .. coz i was so small .... a lass pulled my hair so i pinned her down and threatened to stab her in the head with a chisel !!! :eek:
i wasnt a pyscho honest .. i was very timid but had enuff at the point of people giving me stick for being small , lmao ... funnily enuff she eneded up being my best mate for a while , lol
needless to say i hated school with a passion ... loved college though , hahah

we did the humming thing too...just to be annoying though, nothing to do with a hearing aid LOL

my friend is convinced she gave one of her teachers a nervous breakdown cos she was really terrible in class one day then the teacher never came back the next day :eek::eek::eek:

we also had washing up liquid fights in home ec (put water in the fairy to make it more squirty) and regularly someone put fairy in peoples soup and stuff. how mean.

I got slung out of assembly after being warned repeatedly about talking ... I was put "on report" for a week, which meant I had to get my teachers to sign my report card after every lesson :smack:

I bunked off a few lessons too, but then again didn't we all! :lol:

I was also a goody two shoes lol, I got a 'single' detention once is five years and thats cos my history teacher was a witch lol, she didnt like me, and the fact that the lad who sat next to me (my boyfriend now) used to pass me stupid notes during her lesson or annoy me. lol

My class had regular class detentions though. Think the worst I did was use my mobile phone in class and painting my nails (my form tutor bought a nail varnish remover and put it in his store room for me to remove my varnish every morning lol)

One thing that happened to me though which still bothers me to this day was in CDT when my friend threatened to drop a thick wooden drawing board on my hand whilst I was writing and I said 'do it if u dare'....... he dared..... and fractured my middle knuckle on my right hand (im right handed) and i was the one who got told off for messing about lol

I remember smoking in the toilet and the teacher came knocking on the door. Told her i wasn't smoking. Had some nice peanut butter sandwiches in my bag so shoved them in my mouth and squidged them all round my mouth.
When i came out the toilet she asked me to breath on her, so, i breathed my peanut butter breath on her and got away with it!
I did get caught smoking eventually and the deputy head said she was going to call me parents. I said 'go ahead they already know i smoke'. Ha she belived me and didn't call them!
Yeah got done for wagging it too and was put on report.
Got accused of bullying-which wasn't true but had to sit outside the deputy heads' office every break time. Luckily the girl who accused me of bullying admitted it wasn't me but she caused me so much grief. If i saw her now i'd show her what bullying is-lol
We used to get the brown sanitary bags and fill them with water and then throw them over the top of the toilets when the first formers were in there!
Ooh i'm gonna stop now :lol::lol:

Oh and spinning a bookstand around in the library so the books fell off....that earned me a 10 minute detention..:rolleyes:

Oh My GOD!!! :lol::lol:Thats what I used to do. Plus walk down one aisle of books and push them off from the other side.

In art we used to chuck the clay up to the ceiling to see how long it would stick.

Smoking behind the bike sheds and bunking off after lunch.

To get out of games/Tennis (I hated tennis with a passion) we used to hit the balls up on top of the sports hall roof so we couldnt play.

I'll never forget one of the teachers having a breakdown because she couldn't handle us, she would always send the whole class out of the room to stand in the corridor, very strange she was.

Oh and I remember 5th years shutting the smallest first years in the lockers.

Ah those were the days..................... Thank god they are over:smack:

I had a sadistic metal work teacher who now a days would of been struck off we joked that he was kicked out of the SS death camps for being too cruel !! he used to put us outside in the freezing cold with our hands in an icy puddle and then give us the cane when our hands were numb and blue :cry::cry: he hit me accross the head with a steel ruler and i needed 4 stitches (i still have the scar) when we played rugby against the teachers he almost broke my neck with a high tackle and i was in a neck brace for weeks afterwards it wasnt just me he hated everyone
one morning when he nipped out of class for a crafty fag I heated up his tin snips till they were glowing red and put them back on his work bench
His screams soon after made up for all the beatings and his right hand (caneing hand) was bandaged for months
I never told a soul it was me and nobody ever guessed until my last day in school when i told him what a sadistic horrible man he was and that it was me who branded him 3 years earlier :lol:

I had a sadistic metal work teacher who now a days would of been struck off we joked that he was kicked out of the SS death camps for being too cruel !! he used to put us outside in the freezing cold with our hands in an icy puddle and then give us the cane when our hands were numb and blue :cry::cry: he hit me accross the head with a steel ruler and i needed 4 stitches (i still have the scar) when we played rugby against the teachers he almost broke my neck with a high tackle and i was in a neck brace for weeks afterwards it wasnt just me he hated everyone
one morning when he nipped out of class for a crafty fag I heated up his tin snips till they were glowing red and put them back on his work bench
His screams soon after made up for all the beatings and his right hand (caneing hand) was bandaged for months
I never told a soul it was me and nobody ever guessed until my last day in school when i told him what a sadistic horrible man he was and that it was me who branded him 3 years earlier :lol:

Blimey was this school???? :eek:

Blimey was this school???? :eek:
yes it was an all boys grammar school in Manchester the 1970 s most of the teachers were bullys and thugs the music teacher used to write WO9 on a slipper with white chalk and after hitting you accross the bottom with it it said POW !! very amusing for him but it stung like hell
back in the good old days:irked::irked: if you told your parents you had been caned ruler d slippered ect at school
then you would get the strap from your dad as well for miss behaving in school

I went to an all girls high school. Anyway we did the usual bunking, smoking etc but one day we went out of school for lunch to a mates house whose parents were at work and got really really P*****! We did go back to school into a lesson of double French with a tall skinny teacher called Mr Rattigan he had red hair down past his shoulders but bald at the front :eek:. I began to feel really bad the room was spinning and I felt really sick so I lifted the lid of my desk and puked into it. Needless to say my mum (who was on the PTA) was called to collect me I was grounded for a month and had to eat a packed lunch sat outside the staff room for the rest of the term.

Latest posts

Back