What is the youngest girl you'd fit extensions too?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShannonJo

Reaction score
As the topic says, what is the youngest age you would put hair extensions on?

Just wondering x

16, I'm sure some insurance won't cover under 16s xx

Ok brilliant thank you

Is that purely because of insurance? Is a 15 year old, for example, too weak or too.... For hair extensions?

Is that purely because of insurance? Is a 15 year old, for example, too weak or too.... For hair extensions?

Yes purely for insurance. I wore clip in extensions from 13, I'm sure my hair was stronger then than now as it was never exposed to chemicals like it is now x

I will only fit more permanent extensions ( prebond, micro ring etc ) to 16 and over, micro weft i will fit to slightly younger ( no younger than 14 ) for proms and special occasions etc but only with parents signature on my consultation and disclaimer and after I have spoken to them enough to feel reassured they will understand the aftercare although I do find ( from my 13 year old daughter ) that girls of that age range ( 13-16 ) tend to spend much more time on their hair than the busy mums and ladies in full time employment lol xx

Latest posts

Back