What is this yellow sticky gunk on my stuff?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

House Beauty

Reaction score

Last edited:
Thats quite a leap, to find a substance and assume someone is weeing in your pedicure bowl. Doesn't sound like wee to me, if it's sticky, plus urine would wash off. Are you sure nothing is leaking? A bottle of something? What does it smell like? Do you store anything near these items? Take a photo and see if someone can identify it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m intrigued send us pics

Are you sure it’s not just massage oil? I know my almond oil leaves a sticky yellow stain where I store it on my trolley and when doing a massage I move the bottle around my room with me so I always make sure I clean where I have placed it after the treatment.

Hi, without a photo it is hard to say what is going on.
I can only guess that it may be a dry rot situation.
I really hope that I am wrong, so distressing . You thought it could be mould so is there a smell?
One of my clients poor thing had this happen in her house when next door had the infestation in the first place. The orange spores were over every surface that they could land on. Clearly her problem was so advanced as the property next door had been empty for a good year. Her daily wiping only removed the superficial spores so that she could continue to live there. She never said that they were sticky though so I hope i am wrong.
I really hope you get the problem identified quickly,
My regards to you.

Latest posts

Back