What is this? Your opinions please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like a person running too me - like a rugby player when the have the ball. It's not a sticker reflecting onto the window? Or some sort of decoration you have in the salon reflecting?

At first it looked like a smear on the window. After reading through this thread & some of the replies, i can now see a headless woman holding some sort of stick/rolling pin. Maybe i am only seeing this after reading the replies & having them in my head haha

To me it looks like a small figure, did you say the building is listed?
X

Yes it's listed. my colleague is into all the spiritual stuff and says there is lots of activity in the building. 😱

It's not a reflection as no one else was around. This is why I'm asking I really don't believe in ghosts and all that but can't think of any other explanation, given the fact that the face is not human looking. It looks a bit like the mask off the Scream film, and the fact that only me and my daughter were around when it was taken.

Rach do you mind if I copy that pic and send to a friend of mine? He's a paranormal investigator

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just looks like the back of the motor bike to me lol. Don't believe in any of that ghost stuff. Not even a little bit.
Don't let it bother you, it's 2 years later and whatever it is is obviously not there now lol. 👻

Laura xx

Hazeleyes if you stretch the picture up and look at the blob in the bottom right corner - that's the confusing bit , what is it? I see a tiny person on a tiny white motor bike heading towards the window

Ah ok
Yes it looks like a tiny motorbike to me too lol!
Spooky!!!

Looks like someone on a moped or old fashioned motorbike to me. You can clearly see the helmet on the person and their hands on the the handlebars. Was there nobody at all in the road when you took the picture? Could they have driven past you (behind you) as you were taking it? Can't make out what the blob is in the right hand side though. Have you noticed any peculiar things going on in the salon?

Actually scrap what I've just said! Had a look on the PC for a clearer look and it looks like a little girl with a middle parting and long fair hair holding something out. Is that your daughter?

I think we're all going to see different things depending on how vivid our imagination is lol

It's like when people see jesus on a burnt piece of toast, yet to someone else it's just a blob of burnt bread!

It looks like someone on a motorbike to me!

Rach do you mind if I copy that pic and send to a friend of mine? He's a paranormal investigator

Yes that's fine

Actually scrap what I've just said! Had a look on the PC for a clearer look and it looks like a little girl with a middle parting and long fair hair holding something out. Is that your daughter?

I think we're all going to see different things depending on how vivid our imagination is lol

It's like when people see jesus on a burnt piece of toast, yet to someone else it's just a blob of burnt bread!

Yes it's not my daughter I'm asking about its what is in the right hand corner

Looks like someone on a moped or old fashioned motorbike to me. You can clearly see the helmet on the person and their hands on the the handlebars. Was there nobody at all in the road when you took the picture? Could they have driven past you (behind you) as you were taking it? Can't make out what the blob is in the right hand side though. Have you noticed any peculiar things going on in the salon?

That's my daughter not on motorbike or wearing a helmet

That's my daughter not on motorbike or wearing a helmet

Rach I don't mean to sound blunt but to me you are coming across as quite huffy and stroppy when people are telling you what they are seeing? I think you need to calm down a little bit. People are just giving you their opinions on this. As already stated by lots of responses the picture just isn't clear enough to give any definitive answer. I'm sorry that nobody is able to physically be able to tell you what it is.. But ppl have asked you questions about your salon, any goings on, but you havnt really responded.
You say there's no roads etc around you so that's fine.. It isn't just a reflection then.
If you really want answers I'd suggest taking it somewhere to someone personally who deals with this kind of thing :)

It could be a million things. Our eyes all work differently and uniquely so each person s just trying to help you :)

Nicola! Xxx

Rach I don't mean to sound blunt but to me you are coming across as quite huffy and stroppy when people are telling you what they are seeing? I think you need to calm down a little bit. People are just giving you their opinions on this. As already stated by lots of responses the picture just isn't clear enough to give any definitive answer. I'm sorry that nobody is able to physically be able to tell you what it is.. But ppl have asked you questions about your salon, any goings on, but you havnt really responded.
You say there's no roads etc around you so that's fine.. It isn't just a reflection then.
If you really want answers I'd suggest taking it somewhere to someone personally who deals with this kind of thing :)

It could be a million things. Our eyes all work differently and uniquely so each person s just trying to help you :)

Nicola! Xxx

No not at all I'm just explaining as in the original post that we are not looking at my daughter, but the thing in the corner.

That's why originally cropped the pic down so that you could see exactly what to look at but for some reason the picture only uploads very small.

Everyone will have different interpretations of it that's why I asked but it's the thing in the corner we are looking at.

And not any strange things happen to me in particular but spiritual readers etc have said there is lots of activity in the building. My colleague is very into this sort of thing I don't believe in things like that, however as there was no one else around and no reasonable explanation of any reflections etc I can't think of anything logical it could be. I didn't really interpret spirits etc to look like that (maybe as I'm not a believer) 😉

That is a creepy looking picture to begin with? Is it taken at night? Is that the front of your spa from outside? Cause all I can think of is a door handle lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Looks like the head of a lily or some sort of ornamental flower? Like with the two tone petals? X

That is a creepy looking picture to begin with? Is it taken at night? Is that the front of your spa from outside? Cause all I can think of is a door handle lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

No it's taken in the daytime. Yes it's front taken from the outside. X

Looks like the head of a lily or some sort of ornamental flower? Like with the two tone petals? X

That's a lovely way of seeing it! All I see is creepy 😃x

Could be a orb

Latest posts

Back