What is wrong with people?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bleach!! On scalp and highlights...we also used to get through 40 tubes of 5/75 in 2 weeks!! Dark underneath white on top with short layers!! I hate that look now!

Bleach!! On scalp and highlights...we also used to get through 40 tubes of 5/75 in 2 weeks!! Dark underneath white on top with short layers!! I hate that look now!

Thanks for reminding me of that one. I try not to look back at pics where my hair was like that. I had different browns, reds, 3.66 wella, even black! Oh dear ;-)

The worst past is i thought i looked sooo good. I was training them and used to love it when someone said "i want my hair like that"

Ps the bleach was not used with 18%

Thanks for reminding me of that one. I try not to look back at pics where my hair was like that. I had different browns, reds, 3.66 wella, even black! Oh dear ;-)

The worst past is i thought i looked sooo good. I was training them and used to love it when someone said "i want my hair like that"

Ps the bleach was not used with 18%

Omg!! I had 33/66 all over one week then 2/8 week after then bleach with 18 all over on scalp too 3 times to chewing gum! I loved it!!....then I straightened it with metal straighteners!! Before ceramic!

The previous hairdresser (cough cough) should be reported straight away for what has happened.
Beggars belief really.
Yet another reason this industry needs to be more regulated.:irked:

The previous hairdresser (cough cough) should be reported straight away for what has happened.
Beggars belief really.
Yet another reason this industry needs to be more regulated.:irked:

Reported to who? X

Would you not report them to Habia? Government standards for hair and beauty
xxx

Would you not report them to Habia? Government standards for hair and beauty
xxx

I will talk to her on sat and ask if she wants to x

Latest posts

Back