What is wrong with people?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevergivingup

Reaction score
I got a text of a lady this morning who has had her hair messed up by another mobile hairdresser, I popped in to see her as she was on the way home from a client and her has was a state, she is a natural base 2 with red tones. She had wanted to go blonde. This hairdresser did a full head of highlights with bleach and 12% and when that came out very warm she did 12% bleach all over her head then can back the next day and soda half head of foils with bleach all with 12%

I gave her some macadamia deep conditioner to put on as I had some in the car with me, her hair was snapping off and was red/ orange and yellow in different places.

Felt so sorry for her, this hairdresser also said she was going to buy some 18% to use on her what is wrong with some people? Sorry just wanted to rant

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt even know there was a 18%!!!!x

Can you get to Aston and fincher? Get matrix protopak for her but it strips colour but really strengthens!!

Can you get to Aston and fincher? Get matrix protopak for her but it strips colour but really strengthens!!

I don't have an account with them, do you know what I need to take to open one? X

It was made illegal About 6 years ago!! X

But you can still buy it to water down which I think is wrong because then you get idiots using it

I don't have an account with them, do you know what I need to take to open one? X

Insurance policy and certificates :) if you use the Coventry one ask for Jason, he's the manager x

Insurance policy and certificates :) if you use the Coventry one ask for Jason, he's the manager x

Had better dig out my certs not seen them since I moved house :(

Really? Where? I've never found it

Professional choice sell it, I asked them about it they can sell it, you just can't use it. I thought it was illegal to sell but it's not

Had better dig out my certs not seen them since I moved house :(

Panic over just spoke to them and I only need my insurance as I am still on file from when I used to have an account, had for gotten about it lol.

How do I use the product blue? Not used it before

I hope the lady has reported this mobile hairdresser to the local council, and also she should be able to make a claim on this hairdresser's insurance. Assuming of course that she has insurance

I hope the lady has reported this mobile hairdresser to the local council, and also she should be able to make a claim on this hairdresser's insurance. Assuming of course that she has insurance

I told her she should at least get a refund

What would the council do?

wow this poor lady. sounds like shes had very fragile hair for it to be snapping of so quickly. But i can believe it with so many applications of 12%! It could be caused by a metallic salts reaction with the stonger peroxide. I doubt the red tones where still in hair cortex unless there is metallic salts that the client had previously. Where there patches? or streaky areas thru the hair?

So my recommendation would be nothing for 2 weeks, apply protopak and instacure. Neutralise the hair with a lovely ash based quasi toner and then proceed with the correction job to reach at least a lvl 6 then lift with highlights inbetween and neutralise again with a toner. hopefully reaching a lvl 8ish to 9 if the hair is still resistant. hths xoxo

wow this poor lady. sounds like shes had very fragile hair for it to be snapping of so quickly. But i can believe it with so many applications of 12%! It could be caused by a metallic salts reaction with the stonger peroxide. I doubt the red tones where still in hair cortex unless there is metallic salts that the client had previously. Where there patches? or streaky areas thru the hair?

So my recommendation would be nothing for 2 weeks, apply protopak and instacure. Neutralise the hair with a lovely ash based quasi toner and then proceed with the correction job to reach at least a lvl 6 then lift with highlights inbetween and neutralise again with a toner. hopefully reaching a lvl 8ish to 9 if the hair is still resistant. hths xoxo

The ends are redish still and then orange and then yellow then white at the root. I am putting a semi 6 on it as she won't leave the house right now.

Then lots of treatments until her hair is in better condition

It was 2005 cause the salon I worked in had a delivery of 40- 5 litre bottles!! Lol x

Latest posts

Back