What is your busiest day of the week!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tashaonline

Reaction score
Hi Im just about to set up self employed renting a room doing beauty

I just wondered apart from obviously a saturday what you find is the busiest day of the week , also what evening too (if you do an evening)

Thanks!
Tashax

This is a difficult one! Saturday is definately not my busiest day. This week (and quite often) it's Wednesday, followed closely by Thursday. Monday can be very quiet...

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason EXCEPT that you need to try to book people in when you want them to come ;)

Interesting to know that sat isnt your busiest day...nice actually as I cant do weekends as my daughter is only 9 months old so she can only go to nursery in the week.
I want to do 2 days to start with alot of salons round here seem to have thurs and fri as there late evening so I thought they may be busier days.

Friday tends to be my busy day, sat has been really quiet up to this week, i am fully booked this sat,
i stay open until 6.30pm every evening unless someone has booked a late appointment then i can be there till 8.30pm ish
only been open 5 months though

Yeah I agree - Saturdays are not my busiest. Usually Thursdays and Fridays are busy. Odd clients on tuesday/wed.

Jacqui

Saturday's are not my busiest day either. Friday's are usually busy as are Wednesday's. Thursday seems to be my quietest day but that is ok as one of my college days this year is a Thursday.

hi,

I rent space in a hairdresser and I only work thur frid and sat, busy thur and friday and sat is a funny day, this sat im fully booked. Good luck

This Saturday I'm busy but very often I have no-one on a Saturday. Wednesday I worked 9.30 til 9 and Thurday was 9 til 8.30, today was 9 til 6 ish. Anyone else had a busy week? my takings were the highest ever this week! Came from nowhere :green:

It was my first day back today after having a month off following operation and following complications. So I have taken it easy today - 1 client this morning, followed by a little rest whilst I got my hair cut, two clients this afternoon and two this evening.

i cant say i have any days busier than another but i do always have 1 quiet week out the month...it must be just how the appointments for infills fall.

i cant say i have any days busier than another but i do always have 1 quiet week out the month...it must be just how the appointments for infills fall.

I find this too . . . gives me a chance to catch up on all the domestic drudgery . . . or go shopping :smack:

Thursdays and Fridays are my busiest days. Worked 9.30 til 6.30 today and didnt even have time for my lunch (naughty me) My own fault, i ran over with appointments. Also my ladies like to have a natter!
I do a couple of late evening here and there. I dont particularly have set times for what time i finish. For clients who want a late booking i ask them to book it in advance so i can work other appointments (and my own life) around this. x

Saturadays are hit and miss for me, I am either crazy busy all day (like today - booked up 9 til 5 today, no breaks!) or its as dead as a dodo. :irked: I would say that Weds and Thus are my busiest days, I usually work 9 til 9 those days, with an hour off to cook tea!:lol:

I would say thursdays and fridays are my busiest, i too have a quiet week in the month.

Fridays are my busiest days (I'm mobile) I already have 9 spray tans booked in for next friday and the Friday after that is filling up nicely.
I try my hardest not to work on a Saturday because I'm always working so late on a Friday night.
I find Tuesdays are my busiest days for phone enquiries.

Thursday's and friday's i work 9am-8pm and saturday's i work 9am-5pm and i am always chocker block apart from today i start at 11am as i have been stacked out all week and didn't have anyone in till 11 so i thought i would treat myself lol xxxx

For me Fridays are my busiest day.

My busiest day is also Friday, but i tend to get good business at mondays and thursdays too. Saturdays are my least busiest day, usually i don't have any booking at all and most of my services that day are manicures for people waiting their turn in the hairdresser.

Latest posts

Back