What is your favorite acrylic system to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marley76

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to the nail industry and I am in search of new acrylic monomers and polymers to try out. I have used OPI's and Artisan's line but didn't seem to like either. Recently, I have been interested in purchasing from Young Nails but would like the hear other recommendations.

You could try a hybrid gel/acrylic system like Polygel. It goes on like acrylic but only hardens in a UV/LED lamp. It also doesn't stink like most acrylics and you can take your time in sculpting it.

Hi, I am new to the nail industry and I am in search of new acrylic monomers and polymers to try out. I have used OPI's and Artisan's line but didn't seem to like either. Recently, I have been interested in purchasing from Young Nails but would like the hear other recommendations.

I’ve tried several different brands and one of the easiest ones I’ve used is CJP nail systems. It’s good value and has very quick delivery and great customer service. It’s a bit of a game changer tbh.
Have a look at their fb page and group.

I also use glitterbels from Nails by Annabel and my coloured powders are Glam and Glits which have an amazing selection. However, it’s a very wet system so not something I’d recommend until your confident with your application

I’ve tried several different brands and one of the easiest ones I’ve used is CJP nail systems. It’s good value and has very quick delivery and great customer service. It’s a bit of a game changer tbh.
Have a look at their fb page and group.

I also use glitterbels from Nails by Annabel and my coloured powders are Glam and Glits which have an amazing selection. However, it’s a very wet system so not something I’d recommend until your confident with your application
I have heard a lot of good things about CJP, Ill definitely give it a shot!

I’m new to acrylics too and heard many good things about CJP and glam and glits however I never tried them I’m currently trialing the ugly duckling acrylic products and so far I love it! Highly recommend they have a core system and colours which if you want to just stick to one brand is handy :)

Try naio ive fallen for them after using nsi and cjp with no luck.

I’m into Naio and Glam and Glitz, I really like the colour ranges and seem to get on really well with both of them. Also about to try the Halo acrylic system out of curiosity.

Every brand has customers and presumably it is their favourite :). Best to get some sample kits and find the one that you like.

I really like naio and ugly duckling! I have tried light elegance’s line (wanted to switch to all one brand for gel and acrylic) NSI and essentials nails but naio and UD still win.

Latest posts

Back