What is your favorite service?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My favorite service to perform is...

• Artificial enhancement

Votes: 280 61.1%
  • Pedicure

Votes: 76 16.6%
  • Manicure

Votes: 76 16.6%
  • Other

Votes: 26 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I opened my salon I was lucky to have a very good friend who had her own chiropody practice and was looking for a new place to hang out.
We have a truly great thing going now as the two services go hand in foot!
sorry that should be glove!
She gets my clients for pedicures and I get hers for nail services.
We go under the name Executive Nails, it's working for us in a big way.
Any new nail techs wanting to start out, look for a footie person. When I am quiet I get to chat to all my friends patients while they are waiting, if I don't sell them a service they more often than not buy a retail item.

Regards to all
Lynda

Lynda.... sounds like you're doing great - I love success stories!! :queen: :salute:

I would rather perform a pedi than anything else. Just think of what all those hands touched and nails dig in before they come right on in and sit at your table..even though they wash their hands before they sit doesnt mean they washed under thier free edge...eeeeww i have never thought of that :!:

Hi All!

My favorite service is pedicures! I love the instant gratification I get from doing them.

A woman can come in with the most gnarly toes you ever did see and by the time I'm finished with her, she could be a foot model!

No matter what you do in your pedicure, their feet will always look and feel better.

Shaun

For me it's definatly sculptured enhancements particularly Pink & White, I find the product application almost theraputic, after all the prep it's just like taking a deep breath & you relax into it. Makes me feel really creative ( excuse the pun) .

I do love Spa Manicure though especially with hot mittens.

Anyway I've waffled enough....

Love p
:eyesore:

I find the product application almost theraputic, after all the prep it's just like taking a deep breath & you relax into it.
ditto for me on that!
After the horror of prep...I love it when I get to product application!

Ruth
I totaly agree with you :D there is no better feeling than when a client has badly bitten nails........ and then we do our stuff and she can't wait to get out that door and show them off :D.It makes you feel real good that you added the finishing touch.
Take care all
Dawnie x

Nawwwwwww! I'm definitely with Patti on this one. There's been a huge increase in cases of fungal nail infections and athlete's foot (those of you with chiropody connections will propbably be aware of that...) I wonder if it's down to trainers becoming so popular over recent years? Anyway, whatever, NO pedis here! Nice pedi products don't make someone's scabby feet easier to handle or look at! Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!

Ali (shuddering)

I have to say that although our poor feet have to carry us around all day and get the worst battering than any other part of our anatomy, I`m happy not to do them. Thats not to say I don`t like a pedicure because I do, its luvverley, but now I`ve rented space in a shop to do nails, I don`t have the room to perform pedicures as well. Thank God.
After reading some of your comments it certainly doesn`t make me miss doing any, I have been lucky I guess, I`ve never have really bad feet to do

hi is the cup cake queen collection new? vic :D

nailtiqe said:
hi is the cup cake queen collection new? vic :D

Not sure why you've posted this here :huh: maybe u meant it to be somewhere else :?: :?: NEway - CCQ is the latest Spring Creative Colour Collection :!:

My favourite would have to be nail enhancements but I'd have to say a really nice Spa Pedi comes a close second. I don't mind feet at all, as my tag line says and I've explained elsewhere, most people are so uncomfortably embarrassed about the condition of their feet and toes that I love it when they walk out feeling like a million bucks after a nice Spa Pedicure. They feel so much better about themselves, and after all, that's really the business we're in :D

Hi,
My favourite to do is nail enhancements :)
I just find the end results amazing, and each set is a new challenge.

Nailsinlondon1 said:
:rolleyes: Well guys for me it has to be Silk Extensions. I get a buzz every time someone with stubby thingy's comes in the shop and then walks out the door with a million dollar smile and beautifull nails, and it's all down to me. 8)
You just cant beat that feeling, that you have made such a difference to someones appearence. Maybe it's just me, but I think every set of extensions is a little bit of art work walking the streets of London and will be seen by hundreds. Better then having a picture hanging in an art gallery me thinks.
Love Ruth x :D x
i don't think any one could put it any better , what you wrote should be cast in stone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I love doing all of it, but I'm here to make lots of money so the money is in full sets of glass nails. Mr.J

Mine has to be L&P. but I do get a kick out of the results from a pedicure and toenail sculpting

I love doing gel enhancements. Manicures come a close second. Can't say about pedicures yet - doing the course later this month. Not too keen on feet but I am getting quite excited about doing the course.

I love doing pedicures!

It's all good...from the moment their feet go into the soak to the last slick of top coat, that client knows they're doing something wonderful for their feet.

But I do have to say, silk wraps came in a very close second.

Using Creative Spa Pedicure products make Pedis just and I emphasise JUST about bearable - I like doing enhancements and can't wait until I do the Brisa Gel course!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back