What is your favorite service?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My favorite service to perform is...

• Artificial enhancement

Votes: 280 61.1%
  • Pedicure

Votes: 76 16.6%
  • Manicure

Votes: 76 16.6%
  • Other

Votes: 26 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it is L+P enhancemtnes. I just love em! I love them all the more if the client goes for something a tad different. I am always trying to get my clients to have glitter acrylic in some shape or form. !!!

I love my nail art, Airbrushing and Hand painting. But L&P is just fab. Probably because I had to work so hard to get the hang of it, now I just love it!:Love:

Enhancements are definately my fave but pedis are right up there too. I dont mind feet at all. The end results are always a transformation. I've had loads of pedis Myself in the past which felt like just a bit of lotion and some polish. I try and make my pedi treatments a real experience and there is always a great result - thanks spa pedicure!

Dont have too many manicure regulars, most switch straight to enhancements when they see mine or the client leaving the chair before them

:) I chose enhancements, had to think before answering tho..lol.. I love all aspects of nails - enhancing nails, mani's, pedi's, art etc.. I like the fuzzy feeling I get from turning clients nails/hands into some thing they can happily show off instead of hiding...

xox

Artificial enhancement 1st
Pedicures a close 2nd

I prefer enhancements but will do feet - and if they are pretty horrid - all the better because you can make a huge difference:green: (don't like atheletes foot or owt like that - but dry tired feet ..... that's ok)

I voted pedicures but I also love doing manicures as well.

I find both treatments really relaxing.

I voted "other". My absolute favourite service is waxing... I lOVE it. Next to that would be nail enhancements and running pretty even with that is pedicures. I am totally bored by manicures.

I love doing pedicures! It's just so much fun to make dry, unsightly feet look fab!

hiya, my favourite service to perform is nail art and painting nails, then manicure then pedicure. i just love doing nail art and its so much more interesting than man and ped! you can get creative! :green: x

I LOVE doing feet! I do more pedicures than any other service. It's just love how beautiful the toes and the overall appearance of the feet look after the service. I think people should pamper their feet because we're on them ALL the time.

I chose mani because this is the only treatment I've done (yet). My mum loves my manis and I fin them quite relaxing to do (as does she having them!). I'm eventually going to do Thai hand and foot massage to incorporate into my menu, though have tons of other things I need to learn first, I find it all good - I even quite like giving pedis though hate feet, LOL!

definitley enhancements..i hate the clean up after a pedi before my enhancement clients..have nothing against feet..its something different..but takes more of a clean up,lol.

I chose other .....I like nail art the most...then it would be enhancements.....I love how I can "create" something......big rush!

coming from someone (me) who hated doing feet let alone thinking about feet... I chose Pedicures :eek:
Yes, it's true!!!... now I've overcome my FOOT PHOBIA (thanks to The Nail Geek site) I now actually quite enjoy doing pedicures and seeing the end result...
I do nails all the time and it's a breath of fresh air to see someones tootsies looking fantastic for a change instead of their fingernails lol

I really enjoy l&p enhancements. I love that I can see my creation, and especially when a client comes to me with really bad nails and are very sad, and walk out the door happy and with pretty well balanced beautifull nails.

Artificial enhancement and design!!

Manicure is also not bad, but it has less abilities to make nail art.

Although feet aren't my favourite bodypart I have voted Pedi's

The difference to someones confidence can be amazing, i liken it to sexy underwear under a tracksuit.:)

Ruth - you are a star - I think it is so cool what you wrote about feet being a piece of art.... you are right and today I had a spa ped to die for with our new 'Cup Cake Queen Collection'. My big toes look awsome!! :D You are so right... when someone walks out with such a huge difference to their image, you yourself feel like a star - isn't that what it's all about??? :?: :frust:

What's this new varnish - omg I can hear my bank manager groan again!!!

I have to say its feet for me too - the change is so dramatic, and when your client goes to sleep during massage - you know you're doing it right!!!

Hey Im just learning pedicures on my course now and im just hoping that there not to many people wanting that when im quailfied lol But im sure there will be!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back