What is your favorite service?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My favorite service to perform is...

• Artificial enhancement

Votes: 280 61.1%
  • Pedicure

Votes: 76 16.6%
  • Manicure

Votes: 76 16.6%
  • Other

Votes: 26 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love doing a mani on someone who has not taken care of their nails. It is a transformation right in front of their faces. Plus it's a stroke to my ego when they say "wow these don't even look like my hands" or "hey I have pretty hands".

I dont mind feet at all,thought i would as i dont do feet.But now i like doing pedi's just struggle with the bending with my back n legs.I like do enhancements more i think but when you have done feet you can see a good result better then a manicure i think.Im curious about this callous grinding thing as we havent been taught this college as some of my freinds have got this and it needs sorting so i can i learn this any advice greatfull xx

i wont touch anyones feet:!: i do enjoy doing l&p enhancements though.xxx

i quite like doing pedis. Wow this thread started 4 years ago!!!

i voted artificial enhancement, though i am loving pedicures at the moment.:) only thing is i can't do too many in a day as i get awful back ache:cry:

I love doing pedicures, you get such a result!

I choose pedicures because I find the clients appreciate this service more than anything else.

I just want to ask...does anyone actually enjoy giving pedicures that much? I know some have said they like it because of the result, but its so much nicer to give a facial or a massage!
I have got used to it....but I still cant stand clipping thick toenails!
I have to do my best not to heave!:irked:

At the moment I love doing nail art - adore it, shame I dont get much call for it. However, I do enjoy doing enhancements but havnt perfected my technique yet so even when the client is extremely pleased im not - suppose i am a bit of a perfectionist. So once I am perfect I think my fav will change to the enhancements.

I dont do feet:confused: yuck!!!!!!

:lol: iTS feet for me i love them most people ive done look after there feet anyway But the worst feet ive done was my own sister !!
I was training and offered her a creative spa pedicure ,well she jumped at the chance as she doesnt spend money on herself at all (bless her lol)
Well i started to rasp her feet and the hard skin was flying everywhere YUK !!
I laughed it off even thow my fringe was full of her feet YUk again :cry: , I said she need a farrier not nail techinician as she needed re shoeing lol We were in stiches good job it was my sister or i would of been retching
Since then i inspect her hooves reguarlly lol

I don't mind doing pedi's as long as their feet are in somewhat good condition! :lol:

Don't you hate when a client of yours comes in with dried up heels and expect you to work miracles on them! :irked:

I enjoy giving pedicures, too. I have to agree that I prefer the nicer feet. Sometimes I wonder how feet can be so bad. I also hate when a client tries to tell me they don't have a nail fungus when I can see (and smell) their feet better than they can.:eek:

My all time fave is french gel toes! nothing gives me more pleasure than to see gorgeous toes.
or pale pink or beige toes. really clean and fresh looking.

I voted Other -Although I love to do nail enhancements, My fave treatment is spray tanning, I just love to see the clients reaction when they look in the mirror, so many say " Oh my teeth look so white". So I have to say that it is my favourite treatment :hug: x

Oh i loooove feet !!!! i could do pedicures all day long :) if i am booked in for a pedi and a full set i always start with the feet first as it puts me in a good mood :) i have three booked in this weekend and cant wait x

I prefere to do enhancements, but, my favourites are manicure and pedicure because they are real luxury treatments and I know that my clients feel the benefits throughout the treatment and not just the end result like the nail enhancements. :)

nail art? lol. or enhancement

I love doing feet. Yes, sometimes I stumble into fungus or warts and stuff, but I have tons of desinfectant liquids, work with gloves and disposable files :green:, and yes, I send them to the doctors. And it's not all that ugly, because all of us can pick up those viruses or fungus just as easy when trying out sandals in a shoe store or at swimming pools... no matter how clean we are.

Nails do a great difference when you make somebody's hands look totally different, elegant and beautifull, but client's happiness is not as big as when I make their poor feet free of those hard heel's skin and callouses and then a long foot massage... and plus all of that, if you elongate their big toes and put a french manicure on them... he he, those things brought me clients who don't ask about the price, walk away singing with reliefe and are coming back and coming back and bringing others :green:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back