What is your favourite topcoat??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'chelle

Reaction score
Just out of interest.

I use Speedey, Super Shiney, Northern Lights (both colours), heat dry, and dry&shine. I use heat dry the most for practical reasons, but my favourite is dry & shine, you need to not be in a rush, but once its really set and you buff the shine in, its amazing, and lasts.

So whats your favourite top coat?

I use Super Shiney normaly but if I am in a hurry I use Speedey.
I would like to try Heat Dry but not got round to that yet:hug:

I use Jessica's Brilliance, it dries really shiney and really protects the nail colour. I'm not a nail technician so sorry if you meant for that ~ just thought I'd share with you my favourite top coat!! xx

I am on the look-out for a topcoat that will protect hairdressers nails from hair colour, as the hairdressers I do always have discoloured whites because of this. Only restriction is that I advertise my service as 100% Creative Products, so it has to be a Creative one!

I am on the look-out for a topcoat that will protect hairdressers nails from hair colour, as the hairdressers I do always have discoloured whites because of this. Only restriction is that I advertise my service as 100% Creative Products, so it has to be a Creative one!
Creative sell a UV top coat that is great for hairdressers, it is in the brisa range hth :hug:

Thanks Louise, I thought the Brisa UV might do it, I'll invest in the necessaries when my business starts making some money (may be a while yet though!!)

I LOVE Super Shiney, I have Heat Dry but havent used it yet!

I Use Out The Door, It Dries Really Quick And I Get No Chipping On My Clients. I Also Use The Wet Look In The Same Make It Keeps The Nails Looking If They Have Just Been Painted.

I love Good to Go by Essie ... it dries super fast and has a beautiful gloss shine.

I use air dry the most .. and brisa uv top coat for the hairdressers chelle ! just make sure you charge extra for it !

looks wet, by creative, love it:green:

Looks Wet Is By Inm Not Creative, Hypion Used To Supply It Though

Nail Life Speed Demon - does what it says on the tin and great value for money!!:lol:

Super Shiney for me. Also love the Brisa UV finishing gloss, gives such a glassy sheen. x

Looks Wet Is By Inm Not Creative, Hypion Used To Supply It Though
Woops:green: I've been using it for over 2 years and never noticed, just bought it off the creative stand at the shows:eek: how bad am I:lol:

I use speedey but my fave is revitagloss its super shiny

i use star nails' sealer with uv block.its the best one ive ever used,it really does stop the nail varnish from yellowing and its fab for a french manicure as it stops yellowing makes your pinks pinker and your whites whiter whilst making them shiney.my local sallys dont sell it so i always make sure i stock up from j&s as its 20miles away from me.x

Our salon used Super Shiney for 9 years and thought there was nothing to beat it....then we discovered Air Dry...wow!!!!!!!

Even shinier, longer lasting and dries SO quickly!

We also use Brisa UV Finishing Gloss - charge £5 per time:)

Hi all

I love my Finish Gel as a topcoat :hug:

Latest posts

Back