What is your favourite treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planky1

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Just wondered what everyone loves doing most in their job? Are you someone that just likes to do an old fashioned simple manicure as opposed to lots of fussy nail art etc or tanning, facials, massage?

Which is your favourite treatment to perform on a client and gives you the most satisfaction?

:)

I have a couple of favourites, I love underarm hot waxing, and I love shellacing and all the assorted nail art and Rockstars that go with it.

I hate massage though, I find it really boring and painful.

I love sports massage and facials, they are my absolute favourite!
I hate doing manicures, I don't know why, but my heart would sink when I'd see them in the diary lol
Also love spray tanning :) x

I love waxing, bit weird but I like it lol oh and pedicures too

Oh and spray tanning to that's my fave fave lol cxx

Facials for me, I love to see how fresh the skin looks afterwards.

Spray tans for me too :)

Waxing and spray tanning for me too.

Hate massage tho!!

Shellac and nail enhancements, nail arty bits and I love spray tanning. I hate waxing though!

Lots of votes for spray tanning, why do you all love it so much?

I trained last year to do it but haven't actually done anyone yet, the thought fills me with dread!! :eek:

Oddly brazilians and hollywoods. But who cant love shellac aswell :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

LOVE Shellac, and anything arty.

xx

I love doing Bio sculpture nails and make up to others but for myself LOVE getting facials :)xx

Lots of votes for spray tanning, why do you all love it so much?

I trained last year to do it but haven't actually done anyone yet, the thought fills me with dread!! :eek:
Whats your favorite Planky1? xx

Whats your favorite Planky1? xx

Manicures of any description, so that's including Shellac & Minx. I get such satisfaction from seeing clients happy with the end result and seeing their nails transform.
I also do cluster "party" lashes, I absolutely love doing those and will be getting training for individual lashes of some description in the near future too. I think I have a very good eye for it (boom, boom :D )

I absolutely LOVE any kind of massage. I could massage people all day everyday. You can really heal people through it. Facials are definitely next on the list. :)
X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I love doing eyebrows, massage and facials. I would love to further my knowledge on skincare. I don't have a hate at the minute, but if I did I would alter my treatment list and 'drop' it :)

I absolutely LOVE any kind of massage. I could massage people all day everyday. You can really heal people through it. Facials are definitely next on the list. :)
X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Wish i lived closer, id be booking in weekly for both, according to my boyfriend im always moaning about something aching:cry: xx

Oddly brazilians and hollywoods. But who cant love shellac aswell :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Lol I'm the same as you!
Guess its down to our fab training with Kim!
I love rockstar nails too & eyebrow waxing and tinting
Sarah x

my overall favourite are brows , tinting and triming them , electrolysis, all things nail related. i have a serious love affair going on at the minute with gel nails. but that is the thing i love about my job--it's so varied , you can't get bored, discounting having to do french one after the other all day. that's a bore.

Latest posts

Back