What is your most popular treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnaEx

Reaction score
Hiya everyone!
I just opened my own little salon and so far gelish nails are the most popular. But i want to branch out to other stuff, so im wondering whats your most popular treatment at your salon? I want to swap my semi permanent eyelashes for faciaal, i don't think eyelash extensions will be in demand around where i live, i already had to put the price down its now £45 with me and still no interest!

What other suggestion do you have for a little salon? My salon its quite public as its in a market hall but i have curtains for the windows just in case the client want some privacy, but thats why i don't do any leg waxing etc

Thanks!

Eyelash extensions are my most popular followed by semi permanent brows

Callus peels maybe?

What about spray tans? I'm just wondering as thinking of dropping this due to not being very busy with this. Anyone else out there dropped spray tans?

Waxing & intimate waxing, bread and butter treatments and they never go out of trend

My most popular is shellac, followed by brows x

Shellac definitely. I have dropped tanning as there just wasn't any call for it. I had all the equipment and the odd client (as in one client every 6 months or so) but then we had a fire which burnt all of my tanning stuff and the insurance wouldn't pay out so we ended up not getting any new stuff as it would have been a waste of money.

Latest posts

Back