What is your perfect Shellac collection?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurakate

Reaction score
So I searched on Google images for shellac northern lights and this came up:

http://www.merricures.com/tag/northern-lights/

I would love shellac to release a collection like this. The art vandal one is a bit samey. I know it's possible to work with loose glitter but in terms of speed an convenience I would love to see a shellac collection exactly like this. It would be perfect.

What are your thoughts? :)

Sounds nice but can't see a pic x

They look great, would save a lot of time although I like the fact I can custom mix at the moment. I don't think you'd be able to layer these very well. Id still buy them though!

Lol yes obv I did! But nothing x

Oh haha hopefully you can see this X
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1451571629.638261.jpg

Ooh very nice!

(Thanks Dg)

I agree somewhat - I love the creativity you can create from additives but sometimes a straight forward glitter coat is all that's needed to do the job! Iced vapour in every colour please CND [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120] xx

I do LOVE my Lecentes but I have some ladies that like a bit of sparkle but dont want to pay the extra that I charge so the glittery polishes are ideal.

Only thing is all the glittery Shellacs seem to be limited edition so god knows what im going to do when my supplys run out! Xx

Latest posts

Back