What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My page is www.facebook.com/nailsbyshannonu

Could you leave the link to your own page in a post on my business page and then I will go on my personal page and 'like' yours. I don't think 'likes' count from business pages so it has to be done from a personal page!

Some great pages there ladies!

How do you do the link for it?

I've been wading backwards through this thread. I've liked every page I can from this page 148 to 114. Each time I have sent a link to my facebook page.

It has been worth the effort as I have received lots back (but not nearly as many as I have given). Thanks to the Geeks who have responded.

Facebook will only allow me to do so many per day and then I assume it thinks I am spamming. I will keep going over the next few days.

Also, please remember to "Like" from your personal facebook page and not your business page as they don't show up.

I will return every like if you send me a message and like my page.

https://www.facebook.com/GlynisNails

I do like this promise of people liking your page once you've liked them but there are a few that dont live up to it :confused:

Likes from pages rather than personal facebook sites do not show up. I noticed that you liked my page from your page (so it doesn't show up as a like). I wonder if this is why people have not noticed that you've liked their page?

Hi everyone. My page is
www.facebook.com/izzybnails
would love some new likes. I will get back and return the likes, but do them in batches, so if I don't like your page within a few days - give me a nudge and I will do it.

As everyone has mentioned, you need to like from you personal page (with a note of your business page) for the like to show up. Likes from your business page don't show for some reason.

I do Shellac my husband's nails quite a lot (good for practice, and great for advertising - he carries around a pocketful of my business cards) - so any "manly" shaped nails are his ;-) - Sesame Street being the latest ones
Thanks xx

I have like so many pages in this thread and sent them messages to let them know and LOADS of them have not even bothered to acknowledge the message let alone support back with a like, I'm a bit fed up of it actually and am going back through my messages today to unlike and just delete the message I sent, I cant understand it, and theyre recent posts too.

I have like so many pages in this thread and sent them messages to let them know and LOADS of them have not even bothered to acknowledge the message let alone support back with a like, I'm a bit fed up of it actually and am going back through my messages today to unlike and just delete the message I sent, I cant understand it, and theyre recent posts too.

Don't worry, I "liked" you a long time ago :D.

I'm wading my way through atm, originally I liked through my business page before we discovered it didn't log so I'm going through on my personal page now.

I will return everyone's likes as long as you leave a message so I realise.

Just to let you know, I'm not joining any groups or adding friends, likes only xx
www.facebook.com/RadiantBeauty72

Xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
I'm new to salon geek but has been great reading through some of the treads! My facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/bellarose.beautytherapy I have liked some page from my phone will like the rest from my business page when I can get on the laptop! X

Yes I know, I also have liked yours a long time too, I saw your lovely logo recently. Ive just nipped back and sprinkled a handful of likes on your posts to help your reach. And thanks xx

Likes from pages rather than personal facebook sites do not show up. I noticed that you liked my page from your page (so it doesn't show up as a like). I wonder if this is why people have not noticed that you've liked their page?

Mine too Sarah ... you have liked from business account, people wont notice them as their likes dont go up. That may be why you arent getting so many back, Ive liked your for ages but it only shows on my business feed for that reason xxx

Latest posts

Back