What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah they deleted it from my wall before I got a chance to even look! I think u just have to wait until they lift the ban x

Got up to page 11 but now facebook has blocked me from posting on pages walls!! How do i undo this block?? My facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/butterflybeautyroom xx

You have to wait an hour or so and then you can do more (they assume you're spamming if you keep sending messages to people you don't know). It took me days to go through this whole thread. I just had to keep a note of where I'd got to.

I've just liked yours by the way and sent you a message.

I think i have just about liked every page on here!! There was a few I had trouble getting to the page so I'm sorry if I haven't liked yours, will keep trying.

To be honest I'm a little disappointed after making the effort in liking pages and people have ignored my messages and not liked in return :( oh well, I'm sure I'll get over it lol. My page again is www.facebook.com/beautysecretsberwick xx

I think i have just about liked every page on here!! There was a few I had trouble getting to the page so I'm sorry if I haven't liked yours, will keep trying.

To be honest I'm a little disappointed after making the effort in liking pages and people have ignored my messages and not liked in return :( oh well, I'm sure I'll get over it lol. My page again is www.facebook.com/beautysecretsberwick xx

Thank you for the like!! I have liked your page back :)

I'm at 82 now and would love to reach 100!! Help me out Geeks please :)) xxxx

https://www.facebook.com/missjulesbeauty

Spent ages going through I am on page 51 :) I am getting there lol, I have liked every one that has a working link x

I will do some more over the next few days, can't do anymore today as I have had a facebook warning telling me to slow down lol x

Please like my page too, I will return all likes received xxx

Nail nation the complete works

Will start liking you all as soon as I have time x

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
My business fb pg won't allow me to comment or like anything,

I was advised to change my settings in the cog however I don't have the option to use fb as business pg,

Can anyone help please,
Iv been moaned at for yrs to set up a fb pg and now I have I'm failing terribly xx

Firstly a huge thank you to everyone who's liked My page and to Holly for creating this post. I think I've liked everyone who's liked my page and if I haven't please feel free to inbox me with a working link and I will like immediately. There's about 30% of people's links that don't work so I'm sorry if I can't like those. Maybe a good idea for people to check their links work.:hug:

Also some people are only liking the post and not the page, even though a working link is attached.

Some have said you can't like a page using your business name. You can, I've done it both ways though some have messaged me and said they cant see my like for some reason, yet it shows on my page that I've liked them... Weird.
I think it's a bit hasty for people to unlike someone because that other person hasn't liked their page...it could be a simple mistake. So I think a little reminder is much nicer than simply deleting someone. Obviously this is up to you but it's how I feel.
Anyway, here's my link again if anyone would like to like my page.I will like back in my personal name just in case there is an issue with my like not showing up because I've tried to like in my business name. Thank you xx

https://www.facebook.com/begorgeousbeautynailstanning?hc_location=timeline

Latest posts

Back