What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enhance nails and beauty

Please like my Facebook page, then send me a private pm letting me know that you've liked my page with details, if needed. That way I don't miss your like and I can like you back xx . I will always like your business back, unlike some :-(.
www.facebook.com/begorgeousbeautytherapy
I've also gone down the good old Twitter route, and have only a handful of followers. I would be very grateful for people to follow me and I will definitely follow you back. Only set up the Twitter account last night.
@begorgeous66

I am starting up a new business, so my old facebook page will be deleted soon. Please could everyone like my new page and i'll go through and make sure that i have liked all of yours. I would appreciate the mutual support and motivation :)

https://www.facebook.com/RadiantBeauty72

Thankyou! x

Enhance nails and beauty
Hi,

Could you paste the link please? When I search, a few businesses come up - I don't want to Like the wrong one xx

Opsss so my response was going to be.. I set my page up yesterday but with me being in another full time job it's difficult to find time. I'm going to sit and look through everyone's pages this weekend for some inspiration! If you could all like my page I will share a like back [emoji8]

I will be doing same! I haven't had a chance to go through this and like everyone! Not enough hours in the day!

Latest posts

Back