What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have liked a lot of pages, but not all yet. I'm working on it. If you like my page please send me a message and i will like you back.

www.facebook.com/RadiantBeauty72

Don't forget that you have to like from your personal page for it to count!

Thanks geeks, i love getting inspiration from other pages and sharing ideas and support xx

Thank god i found this. Will need to take time to browse other peoples accounts.
But heres mine:

https://m.facebook.com/jodiesnailsandbeauty

I hope the link works. Id love people to check it out and offer advice by messaging me.
If anyone would be interested enough to 'like' all page likes would be returned :)

Hi there,

Please go like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/StylistStation it only counts if it is from your personal page. We are also in early stages as a business and we are bringing something new to the hair & beauty industry so your support will be greatly appreciated.

We have some exciting things coming up that will benefit every single one of your businesses. Feel free to drop us a message, and we LIKE back :)

Hey guys,

A newbie here, I hope this is in the right place? I couldn't find an introduction section.

I'm looking for a little tiny favour, we've recently opened up a new salon in Ireland, and would love if you could share our page to help us get off the ground? [emoji4]
And we'd love to hear some feedback on our page or what you think of our pictures and posts, what we should be doing or should not.
We're always open to advice and help. I found the business idea section too an definitely lots of info id like to try!

This forum and info is brilliant, I've been glued to it for hours now lol

Thank in advance, lookin forward to chatting [emoji4]
(Not sure if links are allowed? Mods plz delete if they're not)

www.facebook.com/OMGHair

Great thread, would really love if anyone could share our page, and give us some feedback on our pics to see if we're doing it right lol

www.facebook.com/OMGHair

Latest posts

Back