What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great thread, would really love if anyone could share our page, and give us some feedback on our pics to see if we're doing it right lol

www.facebook.com/OMGHair

hey had quick look... what are you taking pics with? think they could be bit clearer better lighted would show off you work better, the omg hair imprint over each photo is distracting takes away from hair move it to the side so not blocking view of hair

like all your pics and the before and afters

I've 'liked' on the posts here as to the ones on fb too. If you do the same I'll like your fab page back. Great thread :)

I haven't had much time for beauty recently with my other job as well but desperately trying to get back into it!

Just private message me and I will like back :)
www.facebook.com/beautiful.image.beauty

X

Sent from my SM-T230 using SalonGeek mobile app

I like yours :)

Here's mine, just starting out and I'd really appreciate some more likes. I willreturn the favour by liking you back, thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anitas-Beauty-Skincare-Mobile-Plymouth/1578063509129580

Hi mine is www.facebook.com/lilyloubeauty so lovely we can support each other I'm now going to get cracking working through liking all your pages xx

www.facebook.com/HillHeadHairAndBeauty

Like and I will return the like also :)

[merged posts]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back