What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I have no idea how to link etc, maybe someone could tell me?
Mine is https://www.facebook.com/TheNovelsofDALatham?ref=hl
Yay! Figured it out!

All very new, so friends are very welcome. Once I get the hang of it, I will link to everyone else!!!
Sorry, I'm a bit of a hairdresser at times!!!

Last edited:
Sorry I have no idea how to link etc, maybe someone could tell me?
Mine is indigoskincare

All very new, so friends are very welcome. Once I get the hang of it, I will link to everyone else!!!
Sorry, I'm a hairdresser!!!
I'm not alone then.Trying to catch up too but how do you do it:o I think this is a great idea though x

Last edited:
I have an IT chappie. Will ask him.

Last edited:
Hi
I love this thread so helpful thanks
Mine is
Tocco BC Parlour (had to add the parlour bit as would not let me do it any other way)
I dont know how to put the web address so hope this works
Emma

Log in | Facebook Hopefully i've got this right.Only started this tonight please could you join it looks very billy no mates!!! Thanks x

ive added you all heres mine facebook
Spoilt-Mobile-Beauty/407889086448?ref=ts

Another one of mine - Please have a look and send me ideas of how to make better and how to get more fans????

Welcome to Facebook! | Facebook

Lisa
Hi Lisa just had a look at the facebook of a salon near me.If someone asks the price obviously she tells them then goes on to say how good it is followed by give us a ring the salon number is...I'm trying to work this out too but i thought that sort of invited them to come along x:D

ive added you all heres mine facebook
Spoilt-Mobile-Beauty/407889086448?ref=ts

Just noticed you've added a link to my competition entry so Thank You for that :D

Right, think I've added everyone now!!! Some of your promos/special offers are fab, so please excuse me if I you see something similar appearing on my page:D

Kim xx

Lol!xx

Hi Can I ask how you did your page so that you have a join button rather than a like button?? I would prefer this as i am not getting any clients from my facebook page and think this might be the reason why.....Ta Lisa

Hi Can I ask how you did your page so that you have a join button rather than a like button?? I would prefer this as i am not getting any clients from my facebook page and think this might be the reason why.....Ta Lisa

If you have a 'join' button, it means you've set up a group. If you have a 'like' button, you've set up a fan page.

Which ever one you have, you need to work at it to get members/likers. You can't just put it up on facebook & expect to get loads of business from it overnight.

I spend time on my page EVERY single day & it's paying off! There are ways & means of getting new people to join you, but it needs work & dedication - just like all other aspects of business.

Take a look to see what other businesses are doing (not necessarily in the beauty industry) & see how you can apply their strategies for your own page.

Latest posts

Back