What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mr geek had to fix mine I'm a dufus! lol basically on the info page it give you the option to add FB, twitter and something else lol but you have to put the http in too I was just starting witth the www doh! lol

I think FB pages should still be added as I wont have a clue who I've added or not, and a thread 3 pages long with different posters man ad be there all day loool xx

How do you do that?
I've spent ages trying to suss it out!! :irked:

mr geek had to fix mine I'm a dufus! lol basically on the info page it give you the option to add FB, twitter and something else lol but you have to put the http in too I was just starting witth the www doh! lol

I think FB pages should still be added as I wont have a clue who I've added or not, and a thread 3 pages long with different posters man ad be there all day loool xx

I finally sussed it out - I hadn't scrolled far enough down the page! doh!!

PHEEEWWW I've like all your pages. Takes about 25 mins from page one to get to here! That was a work out.:) xx

Hi all my new facebok group is Beauty at Tracy's I have changed it.
Thanx

Hi

Please could you like my facebook page too.

Welcome to Facebook

Thanks
Claire

I will work my way through all on here!!

I have liked upto page 5 so far will go through the rest tomorrow. Im having to use my laptop pad as my mouse is down this evening so unable to add the ones who haven't added links, it would take me forever to copy and paste. Will go through again when i've sorted my mouse. Also some links took me to my FB News Feed??

Mine is Nails By Karen Mackman | Facebook please add me too. Many Thanks xx

Last edited:
Hiya,

Could you like me on facebook too please? My page has only just been set up so is starting to grow and blossom!

Bellencia Nail Design | Facebook

I hope i have done the link properly...not to sure how to insert links/pictures etc on here properly lol!

Thanks geeks :hug: xx

Hiya,

Could you like me on facebook too please? My page has only just been set up so is starting to grow and blossom!

Bellencia Nail Design | Facebook

I hope i have done the link properly...not to sure how to insert links/pictures etc on here properly lol!

Thanks geeks :hug: xx

Yeah thats the right link xx

Hi...my page is pretty new still and still needs lots added to it but some more likes would be great, I will like every one back also :) it's www.facebook.com/iLoveNailsLondon

Hi

Here is mine.

I hope you will click.. I have only set it up a couple of days ago so getting there! Need tweaking.

Thank you so much girls and guys xxx:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Welcome to Facebook

i have gone through and liked every one i was able, some links either didnt work, took me back to my own page ?? (weird) or wouldnt let me view it as my page....i think it must be because a lot of people have personal pages as their business page or groups...hop i get some likes back :/

I just had the same problem the last poster had...i've tried to follow as many as possible and will do some more later. There's some really good pages on there and it's made me realise I need to work a bit harder on facebook/twitter rather than just my website!

Can't remember how to do links on forums but i'm 'Holistic and Beauty Treatments For Women' on facebook. If anyone follows me i'll follow them back.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Welcome to Facebook

Here is mine....not sure if this link will work. Please Like my page. It is new so will have some more pics etc on soon. xx

Latest posts

Back