What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi guys could i have some more, just need to get (is it 25?) to get this name thing... will do yours x

:Kissing:

Last edited:
It is grate that viewing the page of your . there is lots of stuff to read.

Hello ladies!

I love this thread:)
I have liked,joined and requested you all now.

I want to set up my own facebook page.
My question is, I already have a personal facebook account, so do I link to this or create a completly new account? Im abit confused.

Your help would be much appreciated

Emma x x x

Hello ladies!

I love this thread:)
I have liked,joined and requested you all now.

I want to set up my own facebook page.
My question is, I already have a personal facebook account, so do I link to this or create a completly new account? Im abit confused.

Your help would be much appreciated

Emma x x x

Hi Emma
You can create a business page through your personal account and then switch between them. If you look in the help section on Facebook it should say how to do it. I can't exactly reminder how I did it but I think on your profile page somewhere on the left there is a tab saying create a page. Hope that help's a little. X

http://www.heavenlyglowbeauty.co.uk

Hello mine is Louise's BeautyRoom ... Just made it let me know what you think :) x

Just made mine it's Louises BeautyRoom :) let me know what you think I'll add some of yours now

Hi everyone!! I don't have a specific salon FB but I do have a PRO FB for myself and clients I keep updated with current salon and portfolio pics deals and promos ect.
It's Leslie Marchant- Cosmetologist
I will be excited to see all of your pages as we can all learn from one another!!!! ;)

Hi guys, i just started making a FB page for my nail art etc. So will add it to the mix, if you dont mind. I will of course like all the other pages :)

Welcome to Facebook

Mine is : Lil miss buff it

Or personal one is : Ceri Howarth

I can't add any from my phone but feel free to add mine and I'll try to get on lap top between clients tomorrow xxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Www.lilmissbuffit.com

I've liked your page so would you join my group please Julie at Isis thank you and good luck x

Pheww i just gone through all the pages and finally liked and added everyone that i could. Some of the links just sent me to my own FB homepage :| odd.
Anyways i just set one up the other day, its no where near as fancy as all of yours! But im just starting out and trying to go mobile, so hopefully one day it will be as fancy as all of yours! Heres my link...would be greatly appreciated if you could like my page also :)
Welcome to Facebook

Mine is Beauty by Katie (Nerja, Spain). Just added new pics of my refurb....the page itself needs updating a tad...im working on it!!!

Thanks Geeks, xxx

Is it the east bergholt one Katie x

Hi Lynne if you go on your facebook page then go to the address bar at the top of page then copy (right click with mouse) then paste on your post and it'll do it!i'll like your page please like ours :) my link
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nailbase-Craig-y-don/158491289606
Not sure if this link will work as I'm doing it off my phone but if not my links just a few posts up x

Last edited:
No nailartlou, im in Nerja in Spain! :)

Latest posts

Back