What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going on a liking spree tomorrow so watch this space (on FB!).
Finally got the hang of it. :)

I'm going on a liking spree tomorrow so watch this space (on FB!).
Finally got the hang of it. :)

Ohh do share your wisdom Lovebeauty...I am still not sure if I am liking pages or not! Why can't there just be a like button on business pages :irked:

Ohh do share your wisdom Lovebeauty...I am still not sure if I am liking pages or not! Why can't there just be a like button on business pages :irked:

What I did was......really long winded.....created a new email account and set up a new profile, a personal profile. I then changed, on my business account, the admins to my new personal account. And now I can access the business account from my personal account therefore having the search bar, etc. it has worked as I have already got an enquiry over FB! Xx

What I did was......really long winded.....created a new email account and set up a new profile, a personal profile. I then changed, on my business account, the admins to my new personal account. And now I can access the business account from my personal account therefore having the search bar, etc. it has worked as I have already got an enquiry over FB! Xx

Ohhh thank you sooooo much for the info. I have linked my personal profile page to my Perfect Pinkys Ltd page and can now like pages on here :D.

I am going to add to your rep for this as it is well deserved...thanks again Lovebeauty :hug:

Everyone else...watch out as I'll be liking like mad today!! I expect it back mind :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks
Michelle

Well I have liked loads today but just been told off by FB and asked to slow down :rolleyes:, so I will continue tomorrow.

Please like me back :hug:

Perfect Pinkys Ltd | Facebook

Ohhh thank you sooooo much for the info. I have linked my personal profile page to my Perfect Pinkys Ltd page and can now like pages on here :D.

I am going to add to your rep for this as it is well deserved...thanks again Lovebeauty :hug:

Everyone else...watch out as I'll be liking like mad today!! I expect it back mind :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks
Michelle
Ahh thankyou. What a lovely geek you are!! Xx

im only just getting up and running with fb page but would love feedback on my pics (if its constructive critisisms can u message me on here tho so clients cant see lol)

Siobhan Brennan Hairdressing | Facebook

thanks xxx

My Facebook page is Lucy's beauty. How do I put it in here as a link??

Bellissima | Facebook :Love:

Just starting! Very modest, but now it will be only getting better and better!

Mine is CND Lincolnshire/the nail room

My Facebook page is Lucy's beauty. How do I put it in here as a link??

If you copy the address in the top bar when you are in your FB account and paste it here it should work :)

Please please please can you like my page. It is very very new because although I am a qualified nail technician I am branching out and training to do other services and have only just thought of a business name.
I have already liked a few of your pages but will be doing more soon.
Thanks in advance :biggrin:Unwind&Renew | Facebook

Last edited:
If you want to, you can change a profile to a page, the instruction are in

Basics » Manage Your Account » Account settings

follow the instructions to download your facebook file first carefully but it takes all your friends and makes them into "likes" then you can manage it better as a business page

:wink2:

Latest posts

Back