What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agaa that was me!

At the beginning of April we opened our relocated salon and its been busy, busy ever since. We're trying really hard to use our facebook page more frequently and also starting to 'like' fellow Geeks facebook pages as I think its a great way to network - so if you'd like to like us click on the link below and we'll return the favour! Hope it works :)

Thank you!

Welcome to Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I so you where you re-located to? And why you re-located?

We're on a side road off of the height street and are getting busier each week but it's still very slow. I am trying to weigh up the options of moving onto the high street with high rent and rates or stay where I am with no rates.

Sorry to hijack your thread x

No problem Jemima26. We were based inside a Health Club for 8 years. I'd often thought about moving closer to the high street but didn't take the plunge until the Health Club decided they weren't going to renew our lease when it ran out. It was the best decision they could have made (well so far anyway!) We're much more visible now even though we are not right on the high street, the positioning is lucky really. It used to be a nail bar plus there are two hairdressers, a cleaners and two wedding outfitters on our small street plus we get a lot of foot fall. I personally like being on a side street as there isn't quite so much hustle and bustle. In an economic climate like we have maybe its worth staying where you are until it improves. Do you have an a-board (sign) on the high street that people can see to let them know where you are? Can you link in with any of the other retailers on your street? We are about to have a couple of meetings with the wedding outfitters and we are lucky that the hairdressers next door send people our way (turns out a lot of our long term clients go there to get their hair done)

Sorry for the waffle!

I'm a great fan of the fab Holly and working my way through like all my lovely fellow Geeks

Please like me
Facebook. J Beauty Couture

Thanks xxxxx

My page is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Belle-Vie-Nails-Bio-Sculpture-Nails-Beauty/267468056603600 would love to get some more likes! Will start working my way through all of your pages, this is a fab idea X

Only just realised we have another Belle Vie Beauty here - Hi name twin, you have exceptional taste! x

I've liked working back from here to pg 53 but facebook have decided I've done too much liking and blocked me from doing any more for a couple of days will restart the liking soon as poss and would be grateful if you could return the favour x

Last edited:
Mine is www.facebook.com/BewitchedBeautyMK

I'm based in Milton Keynes, been running for nearly a year and would love to have some SH likes!! :) x
Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back