What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Natasha's Nails
@NailsbyNatashaC

Will follow and friend :) xxxx

Hi, what a fantastic thread. I have liked as many pages as I can and still continuing, please like mine back..

Liz's Nailz - home salon on facebook

Www.facebook.com/Lizs NailzHomesalon

, need to get it going

, thank you.

WIll return all likes.

I'm get up and glow. Will have a look through this thread & start liking

My page could do with some more likes lol although I don't use it that often I have a add friend profile which is where I advertise constantly

Not sure which will blow up first.. my brain or my Samsung tab ... trying to keep up with the likeys... please like mine it will be returned.

Liz's Nailz - Home salon

Www.facebook.com/lizsNailzHomesalon

Many thanks

I have a banging headache and a blown up tab, :lol:, but hope I liked everyone, although some I wasn't allowed to like, so like me if you could, (I only have 12 likes) :'( I'm on

Liz's Nails - Home salon

Www.facebook.com/lizsnailzHomesalon

Thanks in advance

Will like you back,

And to those that have already liked, thanks again

:hug:

Loving all the pages! Looks like my night is sorted looking through them all :smack:

Mine is www.facebook.com/nailsbyadriana

Its very new so bear with me :confused:

you're page is soooo good best one I've seen high quality of work and pics I m really impressed well done! x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Wow thank you very much, I really appreciate that as I permanently beat myself up about them not being perfect.

Just trying to work my way through a few more, what a fabulous job this is. After years of boring jobs in banks, on phones and train driving, I'm doing something bl**dy fantastic where I get to do nails all day, then my research is looking at pictures of other people beautiful nails :lol::lol: xxx

Latest posts

Back